WTH

Graueradler

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
Graueradler
Graueradler, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
I was trying to get to page two of a thread. I was logged in but th efirst message would tell me that I wasn't. When I went through a log in again, I got the above message.

I encountered a change some time ago in that request to " remember" me is not successful and I have ot log in every time.

I am set to be asked about accepting cookies.

I am using Firefox

That's the message that you'll get if you attempt to access Spin Zone material without being opted in. However, if you were attempting to access page two of a thread, I presume you had come from page 1, so that's not the issue. So I don't know why I'm posting this! :)

thread could've gotten moved to spin while you were reading it.

Site (justifiably) views Arkies with suspicion.

Site (justifiably) views Arkies with suspicion.

I always encourage anyone who bad mouths Arkansas and Arkansans. It is really a nice plaeas to live and we'd like to keep it that way. The more people that we can discourage from moving to here the better, especially the ones who bad mouth us!!!:goofy:

Back