WTB a Garmin GTX 327 transponder

Morgan3820

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
El Conquistador
Not a big hurry but sometime before Thanksgiving I will be wanting a nice GTX 327 to go along with my ads-b install.

The 327 can't be upgraded to ADSB. Just traded one in on a 330es. Garmin now has a 345 out ,that will do ADSB.

How are you planning to achieve ADS-B with a GTX 327?
I am not. I am installing a Navworx ADS 600B. But, while I am at it, I would like to swap out my Narco 150. They both are located in the same panel space. I find that, with avionics install, it is cheaper to do several things while you have the panel apart anyway.

We may have one for sale soon. Club officers meet next week to discuss an avionics upgrade. Then, the full club will vote on the recommendation. One option we're considering will be to replace the GTX327 with a 345.

I have one in my panel that works perfectly and it's coming out in early November when I get the plane back from the paint shop and take to the avionics shop for the installation of a GTX345 I already purchased. I'd let it go for $700 with tray and connectors.

I have one that was working perfectly when removed a month ago for a GTX345 install with a tray and connector. I would also take 700 also, so put me in line as a backup to gismo if you want to purchase one sooner. Please post if you have already acquired one as I am ready to post on eBay and barnstormers for more.

Back