Would you trust a book with this cover?

Pi1otguy

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
Fox McCloud
The Algorithm figured out I'm kinda working on things. I know they say not to judge a book by its cover, ... But come on.
Of all the pictures they could have used to sell training stuff, why this? Pretty sure 1 or more violations are in progress. Can't help but feeling someone is about to undo all of their certs.

Screenshot_20221226-202758-957.png

Lol.
To answer the question: no. I'm with you, the cover alone would turn me off any useful information that may be inside.

I wouldn't trust it for accurate information, but I might buy it for the entertainment value.

The Algorithm figured out I'm kinda working on things. I know they say not to judge a book by its cover, ... But come on.
Of all the pictures they could have used to sell training stuff, why this? Pretty sure 1 or more violations are in progress. Can't help but feeling someone is about to undo all of their certs.

View attachment 113437
Gotta be a Meme. This maybe should be in the Joke thread

I hear it’s dangerous to pick up hitchhikers. Especially in a Citation.

I think it needs more engines. If it were cheap, I'd buy it as a gag gift if it had 2 or more additional engines.

Wonder if this was like a “publisher controlled the art and author had no say” a la headlines and newspaper journalist deals. Or just a crappy book.

What’s the cover art for Version 1&2? A Ford Trimotor and then a Skymaster?

Let's face it though, with the impression the background makes, you're not gonna need a checkride because apparently everything has gone to hell. Is that a mushroom cloud in the back right?

Let's face it though, with the impression the background makes, you're not gonna need a checkride because apparently everything has gone to hell. Is that a mushroom cloud in the back right?
If the IRS has post apocalypse tax collection plans then the FAA will be violating pilots as the dust settles.

View attachment 113437
I would not because the plane has no weapons pylons, or cannons.

I think it’s funny, at least the author has a personality

Hey, what is going on here? Is it still actual?

Back