work-induced flashback to the 70s

gkainz

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Greg Kainz
I was complaining about my ongoing project of pushing all my databases to cloud servers, and a co-worker quipped "wasn't that a Doors song? Schema in the sky"?

I had to google, as I didn't think it was the Doors ... (but the melody popped immediately into my mind) :)

So, one music video of Norman Greenbaum "Spirit in the Sky" followed by Kansas "Carry on my wayward son" followed by 2 from Heart "Barracuda" and "Crazy on you" ....

and my afternoon flashback to the 70s was complete. :)

...So, one music video of Norman Greenbaum "Spirit in the Sky" followed by Kansas "Carry on my wayward son" followed by 2 from Heart "Barracuda" and "Crazy on you" ....

What?!!?? :eek: No disco? ;)

You triggered me with Barracuda. Ours never worked quite right...

I was complaining about my ongoing project of pushing all my databases to cloud servers, and a co-worker quipped "wasn't that a Doors song? Schema in the sky"?

I had to google, as I didn't think it was the Doors ... (but the melody popped immediately into my mind) :)

So, one music video of Norman Greenbaum "Spirit in the Sky" followed by Kansas "Carry on my wayward son" followed by 2 from Heart "Barracuda" and "Crazy on you" ....

Perhaps he was misremembering this:

Back