Women are not pulling their weight

agJIP.gif

I was speaking generally, not about any one person. And certainly not trying to offend anybody here.

Understood, but since you were replying to Tristan, I wanted to point out that she's not that sort, at least not in the times I've met her.

I can't count the number of times some woman in a low cut blouse has complained within earshot of me about men only looking at her boobs... :mad2:

Sometimes the "complaining" isn't real complaining.

Originally Posted by txflyer
I love getting older and being married a long time.

Now when some big boob'd chick walks in front of me like at the mall, my wife won't even ask what I'm looking at. Because I'll tell her I was looking at those bodacious ta-ta's on that chick that just walked in front of us.

Did you see them hon? They were perfect! :lol:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^ Of course this guy lets his wife stare at other men's bulges right? And say, wow, that guy's tool is a keeper... Wanna bet he has a double standard?

You can wave it at her for all I care, because she ain't going home with you sucka.... :nono:

I own a bikini, most women do, but it's not overly revealing I don't think. No I'm not showing pics! :p I'm not offended. Heck, if you want to be scared, walk in walmart at midnight. That's scary. What's even more scary is walking in walmart in the middle of the day in Florida! Bikinis somehow count as "shirts."

I haven't been following this thread thinking one needs to tread lightly when it comes to weight control for the ladies.

Originally Posted by txflyer
I love getting older and being married a long time.

Now when some big boob'd chick walks in front of me like at the mall, my wife won't even ask what I'm looking at. Because I'll tell her I was looking at those bodacious ta-ta's on that chick that just walked in front of us.

Did you see them hon? They were perfect! :lol:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^ Of course this guy lets his wife stare at other men's bulges right? And say, wow, that guy's tool is a keeper... Wanna bet he has a double standard?
My wife and I have an understanding; the human body can be something to visually enjoy but hands off. We'll point out both sexes to each other when at the beach. If Brutus the bulge walks by in a Speedo, I have no problem nudging the Mrs. Same holds true for a hot bodied chick, the Mrs. will nudge me. If you're not comfortable with your spouse looking (operative word) at others there are deeper problems.

I point out fake boobs.

I point out fake boobs.
And laugh hysterically at those book ends. Cracks us up how woman can think they look good. One exception, those who had to have them removed due to cancer is a whole 'nother story.

I point out fake boobs.

No kidding, what money makers those are, but women keep playing the mens' game which is where they are failing. As Tristan pointed out, "she's just trying to be a corporate pilot", she's looking for a winning hand in a losing game, which is basically what everyone does. Men won't change the game because they know how to play this game and get laid. Only women can change the game.

And laugh hysterically at those book ends. Cracks us up how woman can think they look good. One exception, those who had to have them removed due to cancer is a whole 'nother story.

Exactly. They are ridiculous, and so obvious. I don't know why women do it.

No kidding, what money makers those are, but women keep playing the mens' game which is where they are failing. As Tristan pointed out, "she's just trying to be a corporate pilot", she's looking for a winning hand in a losing game, which is basically what everyone does. Men won't change the game because they know how to play this game and get laid. Only women can change the game.

Many women don't like each other. Plain women resent pretty women, some pretty women look down their snooty noses at others they think are not as pretty (quite a few actresses do this). Whatever. Women can be vicious. I had one female cfi who I thought sucked, maybe she just didn't like me, I don't know.

Because it makes them money, whether through being strippers/hookers/direct sex service sales, through increasing promotion and hiring strength, keeping that hubby and his 7 figure income. They do it for money for the most part. There are also some, which is sad, that do it for self esteem because our culture sets a premium on prominent boobage. Men like big hooters and men control the money and the cultural prerogatives. Women get boob jobs because they let men set the standards for society, simple as that. That's really my point in this thread, we have a very ****ed up, destructive culture, and the only force in the universe strong enough to change that resides between a woman's legs. But women are afraid of change too, so they keep allowing the rules of sexuality to be written to their disadvantage so they can cry 'Woe is me, I am disadvantaged' rather than put in the effort to produce change.

Women are 'the life bearers' and are failing at it.

There are also some, which is sad, that do it for self esteem

I'd bet this is the majority. I know of 3 (guess it's be 6 then) and all were turning 40, turning 50, getting divorced and starting something anew and this was going to boost their morale.

I don't think any of them considered it a for profit procedure.

If they had a similar process for Men, you know they would be lining up.
And Cirrus sells would go WAY down.

My wife and I have an understanding; the human body can be something to visually enjoy but hands off. We'll point out both sexes to each other when at the beach. If Brutus the bulge walks by in a Speedo, I have no problem nudging the Mrs. Same holds true for a hot bodied chick, the Mrs. will nudge me. If you're not comfortable with your spouse looking (operative word) at others there are deeper problems.

If both can do it, no problem. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. Otherwise it's just dominance and double-standard.

I'd bet this is the majority. I know of 3 (guess it's be 6 then) and all were turning 40, turning 50, getting divorced and starting something anew and this was going to boost their morale.

I don't think any of them considered it a for profit procedure.

If they had a similar process for Men, you know they would be lining up.
And Cirrus sells would go WAY down.

Guys who dump their middle-aged wives for newer models are Cessna owners. Feel better now?

You do realize there are more women of retirement age than there are men, and fewer women of first marriage age than there are men, don't you? Normal sex ratio at birth is 104 to 106 boys for every 100 girls, but males have a higher mortality rate at almost all ages. In most industrialized countries the age where there are as many women as men is around 65. Elderly women greatly outnumber elderly men, and that's why there are more women than men.

"Why do men die earlier than women? Because they want to."

I didn't say they were bad people, I said they're awful human beings. This is unfortunately is a cultural imperative for success in our society. We as a whole have a set of values that makes us an awful species.

It's kind of funny, dogs were man's first and still strongest bond to another species. They were given to us to teach us how to treat each other. Unfortunately we never learned.

The more I know other people, the more I love my dogs.
9apu9e9e.jpg

They can be quite functional. This lady was saved by her boob job in a car crash. Who needs airbags?

boob-job.jpg

Men are stupid horny beasts.

I used to joke with my buddies that we could all go to the bar after work and it would be dominoes and pool and everything was fun and great until the first woman walked in.

Then all hell would break loose. Every time.

They can be quite functional. This lady was saved by her boob job in a car crash. Who needs airbags?

boob-job.jpg

But maybe her chest was crushed under all that weight.

Life insurance. I don't walk on the Michigan Ave. bridge in Chicago with my wife. :D

So don't carry life insurance or don't make her the beneficiary. She will still be happy to see you gone.

Back