WnB Pro now available for sale on the App Store

Dan, you should be able to find the information on the various "stations", e.g. Front seats, rear seats, fuel, baggage, as well as the Basic Empty Weight and the empty CG position from the airplane flight manual. There should be information there on how to compute the weight and balance of the airplane manually, including the stations, and their limits and CG arms.

Jesse - saw the writeup about the app in Flying magazine... Congratulations.

Dan, you should be able to find the information on the various "stations", e.g. Front seats, rear seats, fuel, baggage, as well as the Basic Empty Weight and the empty CG position from the airplane flight manual. There should be information there on how to compute the weight and balance of the airplane manually, including the stations, and their limits and CG arms.

Tim I found that in the POH (thanks). What I'm confused on is how do I setup the normal and utility envelope? The POH of course has the envelope graph, but I don't see how to extrapolate the data that the app is looking for.

-Dan

Tim I found that in the POH (thanks). What I'm confused on is how do I setup the normal and utility envelope? The POH of course has the envelope graph, but I don't see how to extrapolate the data that the app is looking for.

-Dan

Dan,

Not all airplanes have both a utility and a normal envelope. But if your does, look at the templates that already exist and see how they're constructed.

Jesse, can you add a way to publicly share an aircraft profile, or a way to send it to YOU for inclusion? Would love to see it cloud enabled, where I can browse and use other people's public profiles...

Dan--

1.) What is the N-number of the airplane?
2.) What is the empty weight and cg?

Jesse, can you add a way to publicly share an aircraft profile, or a way to send it to YOU for inclusion? Would love to see it cloud enabled, where I can browse and use other people's public profiles...
I've looked at the profiles other people have configured and some of them are well done and many are not. I'm just afraid there is too must risky easily enabling a method for people to publicly share profiles in a browsable manner.

One can just e-mail me the share-code for inclusion.

I've looked at the profiles other people have configured and some of them are well done and many are not. I'm just afraid there is too must risky easily enabling a method for people to publicly share profiles in a browsable manner.

One can just e-mail me the share-code for inclusion.

Perfect.

Do you have a link to the article? I only get "Flight Training" magazine.

Hi Jesse,

I downloaded the app today, looks really good. I am using on my ipad, and it does not seem to rotate, only wanting to orient in "book" mode. All other aps are rotating correctly. Does this happen to you, how do I fix this?

thanks!

Geoff

Hi Jesse,

I downloaded the app today, looks really good. I am using on my ipad, and it does not seem to rotate, only wanting to orient in "book" mode. All other aps are rotating correctly. Does this happen to you, how do I fix this?

thanks!

Geoff

I see the same behavior. Not all apps support rotation.

Hi Jesse,

thanks!

Geoff

Does the app allow you to configure your specific airplane? Or do you need to have one of the models listed?

Does the app allow you to configure your specific airplane? Or do you need to have one of the models listed?

It allows you to configure most any specific airplane. The only real exception is when you get into large aircraft that have variable arm fuel tanks.

Back