For Sale Wings of Hope Spring '18 Raffle!

Ken Pedersen

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Ken Pedersen
.....just one week until this raffle's tickets go on sale for a very sharp 1975 Cessna 172M! This, like our other raffles, finances our MAT (Medical Air Transport) program which provides free air transportation to key treatment facilities for seriously ill kids. For details go to www.wingsofhope.ngo and click on the Airplane Raffle box. While you're there please browse our menu to see examples of the work helped by your sponsorship. Thanks!

Can we get a photo of the panel?

Inn addition to “a PS Engineering Audio/Intercom Panel and a Stratus ESG transponder with ADSB and a Stratus 2i ADSB In receiver”, what radios and/or GPS?

Still have it ??
To get the desired answers, please clarify the question ....

Has the airplane? Likely, since the raffle has not yet started....

Holding the raffle? Very likely, since nothing has been distributed saying the event is cancelled.

Plane is still there. Raffle tickets go on sale this coming Monday @ 6:00 a.m. CDT. Good luck, and thanks!

Just got my tickets

I too forgot.... was busy dealing with some issues in Hope County, Montana

I missed out again this year. And that sure is a pretty one.

I worked from home today and was able to get my 3 tickets.

.....just one week until this raffle's tickets go on sale for a very sharp 1975 Cessna 172M! This, like our other raffles, finances our MAT (Medical Air Transport) program which provides free air transportation to key treatment facilities for seriously ill kids. For details go to www.wingsofhope.ngo and click on the Airplane Raffle box. While you're there please browse our menu to see examples of the work helped by your sponsorship. Thanks!
Tickets sold out in 3.5 hours.. :(
they were sold out prior to the west coaster's could get any.

Last edited:
I put my cc info in and the sale closed while I was completing the purchase. I missed out.

Back