Wing Walk repair

Yes Sir

its the the area on the passenger side of the aircraft on a PA28, under the black area, this area is composed of two reinforced metal sections, a rear section and a forward section.
Sometimes one or both of these reinforced sections develop cracks not visible from the top of the wing. Its not really a serious issue because its not a structural issue however
after sometime you may notice a slight bounce when walking on the area which will get more pronounced over time.

ITS NOT THE FLAP .....OMG.

I've never had an owner, operator, or CFI allow stepping on the flap of a PA28 or PA32. It's uniformly described as dangerous to the plane and the person.

LIke I said ....Wing Walk area not the flap...the area you walk on to get to the door......

The remove wing or not is the big driver of the cost. Either way it's multiple AMU's, but I don't have a good # for you. One thing to think about is if you want to do the eddy current inspection or the tank lines SB, you can combine a lot of other work into the same thing. Piperforum has multiple threads on this exact issue as Walboy said.

Back