Win 10

Rather ironic considering some of your own tomes, Nate. :rolleyes:

Damn. I meant the tldr as a joke but forgot the smiley. I hate tldr. I think it's wonderfully ironic that it comes from a site called "Reddit". LOL. Bunches of NON-readers there actually. ;)

It was really late and I had no sleep the night before. And I forgot that I have little furry creatures who are used to getting up early, so guess what they did this morning when I decided to ditch the safety seminar and sleep in? LOL. Damnable beasts! Haha

As far as the person who mentioned MSFT is encrypting their uploads, of course they are. I didn't say someone would decrypt their upstream garbage. I said someone would figure out what they are sending. You do that by watching the local filesystem readsand what's being done in RAM at a low level. Forensics. Not cracking. ;)

Damn. I meant the tldr as a joke but forgot the smiley. I hate tldr. I think it's wonderfully ironic that it comes from a site called "Reddit". LOL. Bunches of NON-readers there actually. ;)

It was really late and I had no sleep the night before. And I forgot that I have little furry creatures who are used to getting up early, so guess what they did this morning when I decided to ditch the safety seminar and sleep in? LOL. Damnable beasts! Haha

As far as the person who mentioned MSFT is encrypting their uploads, of course they are. I didn't say someone would decrypt their upstream garbage. I said someone would figure out what they are sending. You do that by watching the local filesystem readsand what's being done in RAM at a low level. Forensics. Not cracking. ;)

No worries. I also have a rather long post brewing relating to my impressions of Win10Pro thus far, halfway through my testing of it. But I have to run a few errands first.

Rich

That's very unusual unless you either are on a domain, are running the Enterprise version, manually edited the registry, or otherwise actively disabled the upgrade.
None of the above. I am running Win 7 Home Premium 64 bit. The OS was installed by folks at CyberPower PC who built this PC for my home use.

Back