Why is Thread Locked

I might be able to get this thread locked too if I write what I'm thinking.... but I can't afford the points this week.

Trust me, I promise, definitely not a troll. Only looking for answers. I called 405 954 3793 and have been redirected elsewhere. I will only feel out the form online. Thanks again to everyone.
LOL, ROTFLOL. You really should take those pills the doctor prescribed.

Hmmm I'm thinking no troll. I'm guessing: Your man is a commercial pilot and he's had these issues developing over the past few years and it's reached the point you need to make a change. You come to a board of pilots thinking we'd know how to report these things. But you're getting all this trash talk because you are new and unfamiliar and everyone assumes you're a knowledgeable (about flying) male because 95% of us here are. Don't pay them any mind they're mostly good guys. You do present an extreme situation hence the scepticism but if true you sound like you are in pain and maybe at a crisis point in a relationship. Maybe if we tone down the rowdiness you might want to share a little more about what's going on. I don't blame you though for not wanting to reveal too much.

I agree with Rushie. It's extremely difficult to convey things over a forum vs face to face so its easy for others to get the wrong idea of what you're trying to say.

Well, if the first post about the stroke would have been a simple statement such as "I am not a pilot but I personally know a commercial pilot who had a stroke, concealed it and continues to fly. Is there a mechanism to report this and what is it?" Instead, the post seemed a bit muddled.

Then the post about the hookers came along. Really? No one cares if a pilot dips his noodle in a hot pot away from his home kitchen except possibly for the one who does the home cooking. It is not the business of his airline, the FAA, NTSB, NASA and least of all POA.

You came across and continue to as a troll or someone who is angry and bitter at another person and trying to find a way to cause them harm. What bothers me is that you raised both issues at the same time even though it is 4 years since the stroke which seems to be on the same timeline as the alleged abuse. Sounds like you weren't too bothered about the potential safety repercussions of the stroke until he banged the hookers or until the abuse got worse. If this is true, you are pathetic. You should have dropped a dime on the stroke when it first happened. And if the stroke precipitated the abuse then you should have gotten him help or left him. Sorry, you are far too late to the dance for me to care about you personally.

Also we get a lot of trolls here.

Most of their first posts are over the to posts about prostitutes and medical conditions.

Some about cooling a hot engine with cold water but those are rare.

Is it closer to NY or by phone?
What is the difference between an orange?
Do you walk to work or carry your lunch?

Inquiring minds want to know.

I can't answer the other questions but everyone knows the difference between an orange.
A bicycle, because a vest has no sleeves.
Really, try to keep up and stop showing your ignorance.
Back to the Thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Then the post about the hookers came along. Really? No one cares if a pilot dips his noodle in a hot pot away from his home kitchen except possibly for the one who does the home cooking. It is not the business of his airline, the FAA, NTSB, NASA and least of all POA.
But that's just it. My guess is both threads were about the same pilot, and that pilot is her husband. I agree with @Rushie, I was in the troll camp until now but that last post had the ring of truth to me.

OP, please get help for your depression if you haven't already. And best of luck getting the pilot to the attention of the authorities.

Also we get a lot of trolls here.

Most of their first posts are over the to posts about prostitutes and medical conditions.

Some about cooling a hot engine with cold water but those are rare.
Now that was good advice. Right up there with avoid the clap.

What breaks my heart is that I only came seeking assistance and ive mostly gotten a lot of trash talked to me. I am woman who has been abused for 4 years!!!!

Maybe I'm overly sensitive these days but I have tried my best to cope with the "troll" thing.
I am a woman who finally said no more and I was honestly just ASKING for help. I'm up 36+ hours at a time often...like I was this morning and even right now. NO SLEEP.

SORRY MY TYPING IS OFF. SORRY I SOUND STUPID.

IVE BEEN A WRECK!!!!

you want to know where I was stationed and what I did???

2nd services squadron @ barksdale AFB.

I've lost over 30 in just these past 5 months alone due to depression.

I've been at the bottom for a while and I was desperately just trying not to put ALL OF MY BUSINESS out there. I had no idea where to go to get answers.

I actually looked for a button just to delete everything. Sorry but I didn't feel I needed to go into this type of detail but there you have it!!!

http://barksdalelife.com/index.php?src=gendocs&ref=Airman-Family-Readiness-Center

You'll get better help from Family Services than you will here. They can direct you to those who specialize in the help you need. Give them a call, I can promise that they will be eager to help you.

If you are a jilted wife trying to get even with a philandering husband, they can still provide some help. But maybe not the help you were looking for here.

Last edited:
I understand about .01% of the feel good try to help on this thing.

Lock the thread and perma-ban the troll. It's that easy.

OR... if we have to suffer this user for another ****ing day, at least give us back our beloved Henning.

Boobeh. Boobeh boobeh.

I try to contribute every day to PoA and this is all I could come up with for today.

I'm just waiting fer my table.....

71629351ef1aa6712cc67b3c9ed9dbd1.jpg

Back