Why does this forum keep moving?

StinkBug

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
Dallas
When it was first added it showed up at the top of the forums list, last week or so it moved down to below the training forum. Now it's all the way at the bottom of the category. What gives?

I think someone complained that it wasn't the "most important" topic and didn't belong at the top of the list, since the old site had the topics in roughly "usefulness" order. Or something like that.

I used to get annoyed when people posted off topic for a forum but now I just look at New posts so it doesn't
matter.

LOL. I don't really care where it is in the list, it's just a little tough to find when it's a moving target. Pick a spot and leave it. I don't really care about some topics so I choose to actually browse by forum, and I like this one.

You can also use the Watched Forums feature to create a list of links to the ones you care about.

Ya can't figure out from day to day what they're gonna do next. Why should finding their Forum be any different

Rollin', rollin', rollin'
Rollin', rollin', rollin'

Keep movin', movin', movin'
Though they're disapprovin'
Keep that forum movin'
Rawhide!
Don't try to understand 'em
Just hit "New Posts" and read 'em
Soon we'll be living high and wide.
My heart's calculatin'
My true love will be waitin'
Be waiting at the end of my ride.

Move 'em on, head 'em up
Head 'em up, move 'em on
Move 'em on, head 'em up
Rawhide!
Cut 'em out, ride 'em in
Ride 'em in, let 'em out
Cut 'em out, ride 'em in
Rawhide!

Rawhide!

Damn. Now that tune is in my head. If it ain't gone by tomorrow I'm gonna hunt you down an hogtie you

Damn. Now that tune is in my head. If it ain't gone by tomorrow I'm gonna hunt you down an hogtie you
Just think of some song that you like. (Brahms symphonies work for me.)

When it was first added it showed up at the top of the forums list, last week or so it moved down to below the training forum. Now it's all the way at the bottom of the category. What gives?

Just curious... If you were to rank how much time you spend in each forum, would this one be at the top of the list? In other words you spend more time here than any other forum?

I'm still experimenting between New posts and Recent posts

Just curious... If you were to rank how much time you spend in each forum, would this one be at the top of the list? In other words you spend more time here than any other forum?

Depends on when I start the ranking. That said, since it has been added I probably spend more time here than any other forum besides flight following.

Just hit new posts,not very complicated.

Except for the fact that I honestly don't care about a lot of the subjects that entire forums are devoted to, and choose to visit certain ones that are focused on things I am interested in. New posts works for some people, but not me. I end up having to sift through too much crap I have no interest in.

Back