Why do people drink and drive?

James_Dean

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
Eggman
Such a waste.
That sums it up.

I'm very sorry for the loss. I don't understand that any more than I don't understand some of the unsafe things that happen in aviation. It's simply disregard for the safety of one's own self and those around them.

:(

I'm so sorry... Such a horrible and senseless tragedy... My sympathy and prayers are with you and your family.

There is no excuse for driving while intoxicated, and no words to express the grief when it results in such senseless and avoidable loss of life.

Again, my deepest condolences.

Rich

Crap JD I am so very sorry for your loss you and your family will be in my prayers.

I am so very sorry to hear that - you're family must be devastated. I don't know what the multiple-DWI apologists tell themselves when this happens ... and it happens way to frequently. Once is too many.

My thoughts and prayers go out to your family.

I'm so sorry, JD. That just sucks. No words can heal that loss, so I just send hugs to your family, and to Kristen too.

Oh man.. That is horrible! Sorry to hear about your loss. Prayers are with your family.

My condolences to you and your family JD. We will keep all of you in our prayers.

I'm sorry for your loss. You have my condolences.

The reason it keeps happening is it is hardly treated as the crime it is. Were it considered assault with intent on the first arrest, it's likely you'd see most of these people do it again. The legislature will never criminalize it like it should be.

Condolences. Nothing I can say can take away the pain, but lean on your friends. That's why we're here. Jon sounds special. He and Jonah will be missed.

I'm sure that I can safely speak for the Pilots of America Management Council when I offer you our sincerest condolences on your loss.

I'm sorry for your loss, James. We just intervened with my father, a lifelong alcoholic. I dreaded that he would do just what happened here, and I knew something needed to be done.

Our thoughts and condolences go out to you and your family, James.

-Andrew

I have no words that can comfort. But I'll think of you and your family in my prayers.

Jim

Back