Why can't he just stay at home.....

If only the opposition would field somebody non-ideologic and decently electable....

Is there any one out there that has a real plan ? not just more rhetoric, of one party or the other?

No, just waiting for January 20, 2013 when we finally will see real change.

How can we expect real change when there is no difference between the two major parties?

You know, when I started the thread, I really dd want some input on what course of action would be better. Instead, it turned into a real president bashing.

Focus people, focus!:D:D

And the last several elections has certainly been trying to pick the best of the worst. I can't remember whose tag line says it, but I certainly agree with it:

Different pile, same stink, or something like that.

Try me

You know, when I started the thread, I really dd want some input on what course of action would be better. Instead, it turned into a real president bashing.

Focus people, focus!:D:D

And the last several elections has certainly been trying to pick the best of the worst. I can't remember whose tag line says it, but I certainly agree with it:

Different pile, same stink, or something like that.

The fact is he is only 1 of 535 people we elect to run the country.. yet we always blame the setting prez. no matter the fact we elect the same old people and expect a change, how dumb can the American voter be?

Not at all, before 9/11, I remember Pres Clinton closed LAX while he sat in AF1 getting a hair cut.
Then you misremember the event.

This claim, however, is completely false. According to a June 30, 1993, Newsday article headlined, "Bill's Coif: The Myth; Runway trim delayed no one":
The story was that planes were kept circling as President Bill Clinton had his hair clipped on Air Force One at Los Angeles airport last month.
The runway haircut by Beverly Hills stylist Cristophe became such a metaphor for perceived White House arrogance that the president himself felt compelled to apologize for the reported flight delays.

But the reports were wrong.

According to Federal Aviation Administration records obtained through the Freedom of Information Act, the May 18 haircut caused no significant delays of regularly scheduled passenger flights - no circling planes, no traffic jams on the runways.

Commuter airlines that fly routes reportedly affected by the president's haircut confirmed they have no record of delays that day.
The FAA records, generated by the regional Air Route Traffic Control Center, show that an unscheduled air taxi flight had the only delay attributed to the closure of two runways for an hour in anticipation of Air Force One's departure. The air taxi took off 17 minutes after leaving the gate -- two minutes late, by FAA accounting.

"If you understand the air traffic system, you'd find that statement [that planes were circling] ludicrous," said Fred O'Donnell, an FAA spokesman at the agency's Western-Pacific regional office, which responded to New York Newsday's May 21 request under the freedom of information law.
O'Donnell said that although two runways were closed, traffic was light that afternoon and arriving flights were simply diverted to the two other runways. "It did not cause any problems," he said.

hey, i think a 30nm TFR is kind of big also, but obviously the feds don't. why do we have a 30nm mode-c veil from the surface up to 10k? why not a 15 mile veil?

To prevent VFR airplanes from flying into the big tin, maybe? Something that periodically almost happens even WITH the extra safeguard of requiring altitude reporting capabilities within 30NM and above 10k feet. ;) On the other hand, show me an example of where the president's safety was ever significantly jeopardized by GA aircraft...

Last edited:
To prevent VFR airplanes from flying into the big tin, maybe? Something that periodically almost happens even WITH the extra safeguard of requiring altitude reporting capabilities within 30NM and above 10k feet. ;) On the other hand, show me an example of where the president's safety was ever significantly jeopardized by GA aircraft...

Well,,,,,,,,,,, Other then the Cessna single engine plane that took a bulls eye on one of the White Houses windows I can't think of another.:nono::nono::D.... Those SS agents must have been REALLY proud that night after that.:nonod::nonod::nonod::dunno:..

The fact is he is only 1 of 535 people we elect to run the country.. yet we always blame the setting prez. no matter the fact we elect the same old people and expect a change, how dumb can the American voter be?

That right there is one of the biggest problems. The sheeple tend to vote for whoever gets there name out there the most. How else would we get movie stars in political positions of power such as the governator etc...

And thanks, I knew I saw that tag line somewhere, just couldn't remember where. The credit is all yours.:D

And why are scheduled airliners still allowed to enter and leave as normal, but not the rest of us? As I recall, it was not a Twin Comanche that slammed into the World Trade Centers.:mad:

Just my own personal rant, I really do understand the desire to at least appear to have heightened security.

Money.

You're not alone in this rant, not by a long shot. No need to apologize for their stupidity.

I'm sure this TFR will protect him from another dangerous Cub-wielding old lady. ;)

Money.

You're not alone in this rant, not by a long shot. No need to apologize for their stupidity.

I'm sure this TFR will protect him from another dangerous Cub-wielding old lady. ;)

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.

I bet the feds classify her as a " Lone Wolfette".. :yesnod::yesnod::mad2:

And why are scheduled airliners still allowed to enter and leave as normal, but not the rest of us? As I recall, it was not a Twin Comanche that slammed into the World Trade Centers.:mad:
I agree. Plus another thing that may not be too apparent to a lot of people. But since 911 the biggest crackdown on immigration was to mainland Chinese from what I can see. Even though the majority of hijackers were Saudi Arabian it seemed like the Chinese were the ones made to suffer. After 911 we had so much trouble getting Chinese to come to America for business meetings that Vancouver became the North American Sino-American business meeting location. Chinese were having to wait 12 months to get a simple VISA that used to take 1-2 months.

I guess it was a twin comanche piloted by a couple of Chinese that really slammed into the World Trade Center. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I agree. Plus another thing that may not be too apparent to a lot of people. But since 911 the biggest crackdown on immigration was to mainland Chinese from what I can see. Even though the majority of hijackers were Saudi Arabian it seemed like the Chinese were the ones made to suffer. After 911 we had so much trouble getting Chinese to come to America for business meetings that Vancouver became the North American Sino-American business meeting location. Chinese were having to wait 12 months to get a simple VISA that used to take 1-2 months.

I guess it was a twin comanche piloted by a couple of Chinese that really slammed into the World Trade Center. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

It was all a big hoax perpetrated by the Luminadi, to control the central banking organization, How else could 2 aircraft take down the 2 tallest building and have them fall into their own basements? That requires precise placement of the explosives.

It was all a big hoax perpetrated by the Luminadi, to control the central banking organization, How else could 2 aircraft take down the 2 tallest building and have them fall into their own basements? That requires precise placement of the explosives.

Don't forget to mention the black helicopters..............

we don't have these issues in Australia, we dislike politicians just as much as everyone else, we just can't be bothered with doing anything to them, I've never heard of a no fly zone with our pollies, BUT ,when the US president comes to OZ we have the same crap to deal with as you guys, which is really frickin annoying ;(

Back