Why are ramp checks allowed when random traffic stops are not?

Whatever. It costs you nothing to agree with something that is true. The fact that you're stubborn makes me question the rest of everything you've said.
Stubborn? No. I just try not to agree or disagree with statements when I don't have enough information to feel confident that they're true. I honestly don't know what 'so you agree a private citizen in a car isn't valid' means so I'm not inclined to agree with it. If that makes you not want to believe me well I guess I'll just have to find a way to recover and learn to somehow find happiness again. :dunno:

So you're posting about things you don't know about...classic POA.

Out. plonk.

Out. plonk.

iu

Quite the opposite. I'm limiting my comments to things I know about i.e. that class 8 vehicles are subject to random inspections while legally parked. Likewise I'm refraining from commenting on aspects of the conversation that I either have no opinion on or do not have enough knowledge to form an opinion on. You should try it.

And I love the 'classic POA' comment coming from someone who has more than twice as many posts as me. Industrial amounts of irony there. :thumbsup:

Back