Who's up for renewing their AOPA membership for $1000

Would you pay $1000 to renew your AOPA?

• Total voters
I just got an email notice from them saying my credit card couldn't be charged my renewal fee. Please call, blah blah blah.

I hit delete.

That is the MAIN reason I don't want to donate 0.01 cent...... I NEVER give them my CC #.. I pay by check so they cannot pull the sneaky " Auto renewal" scam...:mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2:...

Which is what they did to me, last week.

I'll be taking measures to be sure it doesn't happen again.

That is the MAIN reason I don't want to donate 0.01 cent...... I NEVER give them my CC #.. I pay by check so they cannot pull the sneaky " Auto renewal" scam...:mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2:...

Oh, I had it set up for autorenew for the past 10 years or so, but they haven't done anything for us in the past few years, in fact went against a lot of things I wanted. I knew my credit card was no good, and just let it get declined.

Yeah I agree they say that the represent us on the hill. But nothing seems to be changing. Gas is expensive, planes are expensive, hell flying is expensive. 1000 buys a lot of fuel.

Of course this is all IMHO

THIS:D

I used to really like AOPA Live.... However someone decided adding Melissa Rudinger as a permanent cohost was a good idea. It's a bit painful to watch, she lacks the journalistic charisma that a typical talking head has. Anyhow killed the show for me a bit.... Guess I won't renew either.

Back