Who's Fault

FYI: A number of external papers have pointed to the market not being the origin. Here's one:

"A recent phylo-epidemiological study has suggested that the virus was circulating but unrecognised in November, and was imported to the seafood market from elsewhere, where it subsequently was amplified15."
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7086482/#R15
hmmm... I don't know why you posted that in response to my post, because it is totally unrelated. I never asserted that the market was the origin.

Me and Julio were down by the schoolyard. We said good bye to Rosie, cause she's the queen of corona.

IDK who or which country started it. But it seems the good citizens of Missouri have think they have the answer. Missouri (ya know - the “Show Me” state) sued the government of China the other day in Federal Court for economic loss damages. China will probably just ignore it. I did a lot of commercial work in China In the mid 2000’s and I can tell you that despite the “progress” the Chinese have made in developing a commercial legal system similar to many Western Countries, the bottom line remains they have guns, and guns make right.

Back