• Other

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters

HPNFlyGirl

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
iBrookieMonster
Ok since there was no "official" judging of the cookies that were brought/made at Gastons I thought we should have a poll about them.

Who Baked Your Favorite Cookies:

Tony Condon
Kathleen See
Pete
Kim Pardon
Tristan
Other

Ok since there was no "official" judging of the cookies that were brought/made at Gastons I thought we should have a poll about them.

Who Baked Your Favorite Cookies:

Tony Condon
Kathleen See
Pete
Kim Pardon
Tristan
Other
I think we ought to expand it to Baked Goods and include Leslie Prellwitz's and Sharon Bockelman's rum and SoCo cakes!

I vote for the Rchocolate rum cake! (No I'm not biased!:no::goofy:)

Last edited:
I think we ought to expand it to Baked Goods and include Leslie Prellwitz's and Sharon Brockelman's rum and SoCo cakes!

I vote for the Rchocolate rum cake! (No I'm not biased!:no::goofy:)

That is why I put the "other" category there. :D The rum and SoCo cakes were very tasty, not to mention easy to get DRUNK off of. Heh.

I'm afraid I'm unable to vote, but I am prepared to accept my reward for the most will power. :D

HEY! There were COOKIES? I musta been in the pool at the time. :)

HEY! There were COOKIES? I musta been in the pool at the time. :)

Yeah. You & Kent missed out on Kathleen's. She made them Thursday night, though she may have had a few more later on. Not 100% sure.

Tony's were in the HyVee ice cream bucket.

Pete we ate his Thursday night as well.

Tristans were on the flight line....a yummy chocolate mint cookie.

Kims were also on the flight line. Oatmeal, chocolate chip and I think peanut butter.

The others are anyone I left out...including the SoCo cake and the Rum cake made by Sharon Bockelman & Leslie.

The others are anyone I left out...including the SoCo cake and the Rum cake made by Sharon Bockelman & Leslie.
Actually, Pete had a bunch left. They were on the table in our room!:hairraise:

You left off a choice on the poll - "I wish I had been at Gaston's to have tried them all!"

Yeah. You & Kent missed out on Kathleen's. She made them Thursday night, though she may have had a few more later on. Not 100% sure.

Tony's were in the HyVee ice cream bucket.

Tristans were on the flight line....a yummy chocolate mint cookie.

Kims were also on the flight line. Oatmeal, chocolate chip and I think peanut butter.

Darn those headwinds, that is what made me miss out on the cookies! (And the first night's lodging in the cabin)

Chocolate mint!?!?! Tristan! Do you have a recipe for those that I can have?

hmm, dangerous topic! I only partook of a) K's....tasty dough with perfect sweetness, but she was definitely hampered by an unfamiliar and fickle oven. and b) T's whose had a that fine, classic flavor and texture that comes with using real butter.

However, be advised - next year I am going to smoke all of you with my own time-tested, organoleptic delight from my family's cookbook.

hmm, dangerous topic! I only partook of a) K's....tasty dough with perfect sweetness, but she was definitely hampered by an unfamiliar and fickle oven. and b) T's whose had a that fine, classic flavor and texture that comes with using real butter.

However, be advised - next year I am going to smoke all of you with my own time-tested, organoleptic delight from my family's cookbook.

Cool. Can't wait to try them Dave.

Since I didn't get to go,.. There's only one way to settle this,.. I'll be an independant taste testing reviewer. Please make a batch (min of 6) of your cookies and send to me :yes:

I'll complete a scientific study, including photographs of each, saturation time in 2% Milk, aroma, and hunger satisfaction. :D

Since I didn't get to go,.. There's only one way to settle this,.. I'll be an independant taste testing reviewer. Please make a batch (min of 6) of your cookies and send to me :yes:

I'll complete a scientific study, including photographs of each, saturation time in 2% Milk, aroma, and hunger satisfaction. :D
Well gee, I could do that with mine, give you the data and your problems are over!

mmmm....minty chocolaty goodness! :D

Tennis courts too, or so I'm told. The only way I know there's a pool is that I picked up a girl in a bikini in the van. Figured I'd save her a walk! :):blowingkisses:

You're a true gentleman, Grant. :yes:

Tennis courts too, or so I'm told. The only way I know there's a pool is that I picked up a girl in a bikini in the van. Figured I'd save her a walk! :):blowingkisses:

Minus points to Grant! You're supposed to make her walk past the flight line at least! :rofl:

whos the joker who's voting for Kathleen? apparently they dont have tastebuds :)

no just genuinely concerned about 4 people sense of taste

Back