Who’s gonna win?

Never ever admit that you are wrong. Ever. Keep it going long enough that you can change your position to show that you were right all along.

Never ever admit that you are wrong. Ever. Keep it going long enough that you can change your position to show that you were right all along.
I'm never wrong. I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.

Nauga,
who thinks roaches will win in the end

I'm never wrong. I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.

Nauga,
who thinks roaches will win in the end
We’re pilots, we’re never wrong. :)

The groundhog

Whoever the refs want to win. The NFL is the new WWF. Fake entertainment.

Anyone who had to pay to watch lost big time.

Someone should have told the folks in charge of the halftime show that the game was in the USA. There were only five or six words in English..

Oh wait, Florida. :no:

Anyone who had to pay to watch lost big time.

Someone should have told the folks in charge of the halftime show that the game was in the USA. There were only five or six words in English..

Oh wait, Florida. :no:

I think Shikira woke up a sleeper cell with that lululululululululu

Halftime show sucked

Is this a sportsball thing?

Well, I wanted the Chiefs to win as I’m originally from KS, but I figured if the 49ers lost the stock market would tank this year and with the Coronavirus spreading I think the market will tank this year. As I’m not quite ready to retire, this will give me a chance to pick up some bargains.

The game was great. With 9 minutes left, the way the 49ers were moving the ball, I didn’t think the Chiefs had much chance. Then they turned everything on offense and defense up a notch or two and shut the 49ers offense down and blew out the 9ers defense. I don’t think the officials were biased and even my wife agreed with the calls that were reviewed. We sat through the 1/2 time bump and grind. It was cheap and tawdry. I think J-Lo bought her costume in Brazil.

We sat through the 1/2 time bump and grind.
I missed 1/2 time show. Tami and I got the snow blower and shovel out. Blew driveway, shoveled the stairs and dug her car out....:) Only missed 2 minutes of the 3rq quarter. Good game.

IMO, the four heroes that were there for the coin toss were the big winners. All had fought valiantly for their country came home lived real lives and were all over 100 years old.

The others on the field were just a bunch of overpaid whiny prima-donnas.

IMO, the four heroes that were there for the coin toss were the big winners. All had fought valiantly for their country came home lived real lives and were all over 100 years old.
Dude that actually handed off the coin was Charles McGee, one of the Tuskegee Airmen (Red Tails squadron). He got to fly a Hondajet for his 99th birthday and a Cirrus SF50 for his 100th back in December.

Back