** Where are you on the Political Compass? **

Definately some interesting results aren't they?

Of Course, I'm still trying to figure out how I ended up exactly 1.0 the economic side.

On the bright side, I ain't no Stalin.... :)

I like where I ended up, although I would say I do defer from Schoreder or Martin on quite a few issues.

I guess I'm with Barry. The eternal centrist
Economic -.25
Soc/Auth -1.35

I really thought I was much more conservative. But then again the questions do Kind of pidgeon hole ya. Neat website though. Whoda thought I had so much in common with Pope Benedict.:rolleyes:

Let'sgoflying! said:
I think the whole point there was to find out how you feel about women's role in society? Your Q assesses a different social value of the respondents. (although I agree with your A)

Many of these types of tests measure you not on which answer you select, but rather which answer(s) you don't select.

Chuck, Lance, Spike, and Bill S., I'll join you, although more out on the fringes in one respect, I guess:

I think capitalism is great, and I find most people aren't quite as extremely please with capitalism as I am, so that's where my extremism comes from. Me and Milton Friedman!

It would be quite interesting to cross-plot these scores with our self-proclaimed political leanings in the other poll. I might be more of a Libertarian than I professed to be over there.

Judy

Last edited:
Somewhere between Ghandi and the center dot, and wishing many of the questions had a "well, it depends..." option.

We all fit into a pigeon hole. However there are 8 billion of them to choose among!

I'd post where I am, but I don't want to let the rest of California know how I think... :D

Attachments

• liberals2.gif
    liberals2.gif
    37.4 KB · Views: 9
Back