When ENJOYING a Father's Day Celebration, Don't Forget to THANK Farmers

I'm sure they appreciate it, but farmers don't need any thanks from anyone. We're pretty much used to being shat on by society.

If it isn't that we're a bunch of whiny tax sucking leeches, the city folks and Hollyweird think we're a bunch of grass chewing backwards idiots in overalls.

I'll bet a silver dollar I have a tractor that some of these highly educated city boys couldn't figure out how to operate and cut a straight row in 40 hours. :rolleyes:

The city-slickers could be jealous that farmers get to work in the great outdoors (can't remember the source of this: "Farming looks easy (or wonderful?)....from the side of the road")

According to FC all those scientists and engineers who've improved our lives over the years are mere parasites, while he is a great hero for managing some cows (which would likely manage themselves just fine without anyone, but I digress). He would rather live in a world where polio runs rampant and we still fly biplanes. He could certainly understand it better.

Your jealousy is running rampant again today. Maybe you should try and catch it.

Back