When did this happen?

His plane goes into the shop so instead of flying he talks about flying.:yes:

Oh, guess its time for me to go bump up my post count again.

That sloshing sound is all the conservatives drooling at the prospect ... :)

Nah, not from me. I like Scott. We may disagree on many, if not most, political issues, but we seem to have common musical interests...not to mention aviation interests. Yeah, I could tip a few with him. :cheers:

Hush you slacker! :D

There's the reason why I suggested someone providing Scott a plane with aerial refueling and no in-flight internet access!

:goofy:

Nah, if you got rid of him we would'nt have anyone to fight with. Of course there is always Barnhill and Slap.:p

Nah, not from me. I like Scott. We may disagree on many, if not most, political issues, but we seem to have common musical interests...not to mention aviation interests. Yeah, I could tip a few with him. :cheers:

Thank you Frank. We definetly have more in common than not and a tipping a few with you would be a fine thing!

i was about to post a "whatever happened to smigaldi?" thread over in the spin zone. no new bush bashes over there all day. i thought maybe something was wrong. i even ran your N number through the ntsb database earlier. just in case. nothing there fortunately! :yes: tc

Thank you Frank. We definitely have more in common than not and a tipping a few with you would be a fine thing!
Scott tips often. That's when he realizes most of his political opinions. :D

Wow Scott you should feel loved with all this press.

We are going to be lost when you get more sleep and the plane is out of the shop.

The plane has been out of the shop. Got 4.6 hours in this past week flying to KSMD and back. As for the sleep thing, well I have not had a good night's sleep since about 1982.

Or knock Scott's down... :D
Nah that'd be dishonest.

Instead I'll just post another 2000 posts to my super secret only Greebo can see it subforum using my posting script.

She's 19 and the only Hilary I know of that is hot.
Scott didn't bite so I'll remove my earlier post and just leave this here to preserve my artificially inflated post count. After Frank and Grant have stepped up... It's War!!!

:goofy:

Last edited by a moderator:
But, Tristan is 21, two more years of maturity and she's a pilot. Are you saying she isn't hot?

All I am saying is her name is not Hilary. I will not say anything more and get my self into any sort of trouble.

Hey coming up with a Nancy was hard enough. All that kept running through my head was Nancy Sinatra and she was not of my generation.

All I am saying is her name is not Hilary. I will not say anything more and get my self into any sort of trouble.

Hey coming up with a Nancy was hard enough. All that kept running through my head was Nancy Sinatra and she was not of my generation.
Well, there's Nancy Travis. :yes:

Hilary Swank. Hot chick, closer to right generation. Altho I see now she was born in 1974 ... dang, that sounds so young, but that makes her 32 ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hilary_Swank

Hilary Swank. Hot chick, closer to right generation. Altho I see now she was born in 1974 ... dang, that sounds so young, but that makes her 32 ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hilary_Swank
Another good choice. I was just searching imdb for 'hilaries' and she had popped up as another choice. Most of the other ones were fairly obscure.

Hilary Swank. Hot chick,

I'm still blown away by how they "butched" her up for "Boys Don't Cry". How can you take someone that beautiful and make 'em look that much like a guy??? Amazing. Another similarly amazing transformation was Charlize Theron in "Monster".

I'm still blown away by how they "butched" her up for "Boys Don't Cry". How can you take someone that beautiful and make 'em look that much like a guy??? Amazing. Another similarly amazing transformation was Charlize Theron in "Monster".

I read that for that role, Hilary actually lived as a man in character for a while. Reportedly her neighbors thought it was her brother and would ask her where Hilary was.

Both of those were real good movies too. The Monster one really freaked me out as I was driving around some of the areas she killed people in. I often wonder if I had every passed her.

The same was nearly true in "Million Dollar Baby."

Scott didn't take my bait earlier. :goofy:

I yield to noone on my Conservative creditials, but I still would enjoy sharing a cockpit or a session in the bar afterwards with Scott. Too many other things in common to allow politics to get in the way.

Nancy.....McKeon? -- She might be closer to your age. She was pretty hot in Facts of Life. Sadly, like all the hot girls I grew up with, now they're all 40+ with kids, like Phoebe Cates for example. Sigh.

Back