What's your favorite Necro-Thread

Ravioli

Ejection Handle Pulled
Display Name

Display name:
Unwanted Guest - Perma-ban Pending
I see some Necro's that are fun reads. It's like having H*n123g back without having H*n123g back.

Any favorites?

Like you said, anything that has H3nn1$& in it someplace expounding on some esoteric thought.

Cheers

Like you said, anything that has H3nn1$& in it someplace expounding on some esoteric thought.

Cheers

So is he now "him who must not be named"? Or perhaps cannot be mentioned three times in a thread like Beetlejuice? The artist formerly known as........ ?

A necrothread? I think the one where pflemming went off the rails is one of the PoA classics. "Checkride went horribly wrong".

(trying to find a link)

And for the horribly wrong checkride one, Mr. Flemming is now active on PB.

Is he now an active pilot?
God only knows. I suspect he is a pilot and likely someone we know.
He has a lot of knowledge of a lot of things local to the boards and lots of flying knowledge.
They are keeping him around over there.

Any thread Rampy started. I recall one about 'pink pillows on a brown couch' or something like that.
Of course we all knew Rampy was just ***'s alter ego.

Necro?

<Cleveland voice on>
That's just naaaaaaasty.
<Cleveland voice off>

There has to be a list on the interwebs with some of the all time greats like the bodybuildersforum "how many times a week should I work out" and the pure greatness of the "shed of doom" that oddly enough showed up on a sport bike forum.

PB????

BTW I got to page 7 before I reached for the bleach to cleanse my brain of the stupidity of that guy.
You lasted longer than me, I made it to page 2 and gave up.

I can't seem to find the original metal landing calculator thread.

I remember reading this thread when it came out...

I was just a lurker then and didn't post yet but I remember thinking how ridiculously funny it was....

I just re-read it and still laugh...

Between @Sac Arrow's stories and @FastEddieB's dictate joke from the clouds it is still one of the funniest things I have read on here.

There was also a thread, on a car forum if I recall, where a guy posted pictures of one of those realistic looking sex dolls posing with his car and him claiming it was his girlfriend.
I do recall there being a similar thread where someone posted pictures of a girl who looked like her face caught on fire and they put it out with a rake, who was posing in a bikini with a car.

See if I can locate them, was some good reading.

OK. I finally thought of it: any thread where Henning and Rotor and Wing got into a penis measuring contest. Those sometimes got entertaining.:heli:

Back