Whats wind shear...... Oh that

I think he was just saying goodbye to his mistress after have an overnight there. ;)

Nah, it ain't fun. Landed in it once, right before touchdown.

This isn't wind shear. You can see on the spoilers that the pilot did it on purpose. Probably waving goodbye. Little slow for those types of deflections but he had it well under control.

I call BS. Plane is doing what the spoilers are telling it to do.

Yes i have to admit, after a little research it was a new 747 leaving the factory. i guess this is a practice done by Boeing for years when a new model takes off for its new home. Sorry for the misleading title

Where's that video of Tex rolling the 707 with all the Boeing brass watching?

What's funny is that the same video is posted online in several other places where it is properly described for what it was. Odd that someone would have taken the video and posted it as windshear.

That would have been a "brown note" moment for passengers if there were any for sure. That was my initial thought until I read what was actually happening.

That would have been a "brown note" moment for passengers if there were any for sure. That was my initial thought until I read what was actually happening.

Except for the fact that its got a Cargolux paint scheme, so there wouldn't be passengers...

Except for the fact that its got a Cargolux paint scheme, so there wouldn't be passengers...
Cargolux got the first-delivered 747-8. Might we be looking at that?

It's definitely not Palmdale (where that particular airplane was flight tested).

That thing is taking off real short and very steeply. Is that the 6000 feet remaining sign where it rotates? It's gotta be light.

That's what happens when people believe retarded idiots of YT.
Wing-wave by the pilots on a maiden voyage to its new home. Been posted many times in the preceding years.
Don't fall for everything that liars posts on them Ynterwebs. Check your sources.

The comments section of the YT video spell out what's going on pretty well, it's just a wing wave (albeit a fairly ballsy one).

Normally that type of maneuver isn't done below 120 meters??? Where do they get that number from.

Never too low for a wing wag...but I'm vehemently again this type of cowboy flying. No place for it. :rolleyes:

Back