What's next after Commercial?

I'm in the same position as the OP. I got a job flying for a family that I've known for many years, not quite the owner's daughter, but as close as you can get. I got my multi, haven't used it yet. They pay me to sit right seat in things and left seat in things the insurance company will let me fly, like the C208. I've got 1100 hours, but not getting much actual flying in. I'm going to get my CFI in the next few months. Might be a nice part time side job.

I'm in the same position as the OP. I got a job flying for a family that I've known for many years, not quite the owner's daughter, but as close as you can get. I got my multi, haven't used it yet. They pay me to sit right seat in things and left seat in things the insurance company will let me fly, like the C208. I've got 1100 hours, but not getting much actual flying in. I'm going to get my CFI in the next few months. Might be a nice part time side job.
That's a nice gig! Definitely something on my radar, although multi is not a requirement for it.

Back