What'd I miss? I was in the bathroom. I taxied into a traffic cone today. I am not robert lomax.

Like Stephen Lynch but that isn't a particularly great song of his.

Search for: Down To The Old Pub Instead

His best song is Craig Christ. Man it is kinda um... yeah... but funny in a I am not going to laugh in front of people at this but.... He has a lot of good stuff.

"Caught me spankin it" is fun

His best song is Craig Christ.

"Craig Christ" is one of those things like "Book of Mormon". It's controversial because of the subject matter, but if you're not in that world, it's well, ... blah. Like someone poking fun at Thor or Rah - it has to stand by itself, it can't just be controversial.

Also very overt swearing, which reduces the impact. I prefer when it's more subtle and pointed like here:

Anyway - taste differ. I agree though that "Caught me spankin it" is fun.

It's cool. I am still being audited for a couple more weeks.
I needed to get this 10k thing out of the way.

Back to getting grilled over every freaking login, software install, network cable change, coffee break, and pizz taken over the last 13 months.

Now you know why you were hired.

Now you know why you were hired.
I'll take it. I love this place. Never going back to the consulting world (hopefully).
People are so much more respectful here than places i have been in the past.
I am enjoying this gig a lot.

It's cool. I am still being audited for a couple more weeks.
I needed to get this 10k thing out of the way.

Back to getting grilled over every freaking login, software install, network cable change, coffee break, and pizz taken over the last 13 months.

Money laundering is hard. You'll get through it, though.

Ask the auditors if they like venison.

[QUOTE="deonb, post: 2131527, member: 26215

Anyway - taste differ. I agree though that "Caught me spankin it" is fun.[/QUOTE]

Why am I thinking this could be a younger 6PC? And Mrs possibly? :ihih:

And this one, definitely 6Pc. Now.
Mature audiences please, some may be offended so don't watch it. Hey it's funny.

Last edited:
Puny humans. Futurama never gets old.
hypno-toad.gif

I might have thought that was funny when I was 14. Nah, not even then. Maybe 13.[/QUOTE]

Sooo, now that you're older you still watched it didn't ya. :rolleyes:

I watched it until he got to "... I was really crankin' it", groaned and then clicked that little X symbol.

Everyone has a different view of what is funny. Juvenile slapstick stuff amuses some people. That's totally fine. I'm just expressing my opinion that it is unsophisticated and juvenile.

I oughta know better than to read ANYTHING you post and try to drink coffee. I gotta go get some napkins.
The only thing that saved my Happy Butt was the fact that I ran out of coffee a few minutes prior.

Bryan, you coming to Lancaster tomorrow for the warbird parade for veterans?
(PM me your number if you want to meet up)

Back