What Would You Do: Pre-Buy

Sorry Henning, but that post is one of the biggest loads of BS you have posted here.

Tom Clancy once said "The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense. "

Your latest story is right up there with the exploding barge story.

It's on record at Meecham Mr FAA man.

It's on record at Meecham.

I'm very aware of how FAA records work and how they are stored, as well as retrievable.

As with many of your daring tells and all of the supposed "crashes" you've been in, there are no records of them.

"well I'm here because I got this here letter saying I had to show up or the US Marshals will come collect my Airman's Cert" from me (using the extreme example of the 'appear or we will take action against your certificate' verbiage in the letter)

The FAA doesn't send the US Marshal to collect certificates.:no:

They huddled for about 10 seconds then she turned and said "I can't make an official comment at this point but you can expect a letter within the next 2 weeks clearing this matter with nothing on your record." and that's exactly what happened with the NTSB

So you're claiming that this was an NTSB investigator??:dunno:

While nothing may appear on an airman record if an enforcement is dropped, the NTSB as well as the FAA does keep records of accidents and crashes along with the pertinent information (N number, type of aircraft, location, pilot name, etc).

"Falsus in uno, Falsus in omnibus"

The FAA doesn't send the US Marshal to collect certificates.:no:

So you're claiming that this was an NTSB investigator??:dunno:

While nothing may appear on an airman record if an enforcement is dropped, the NTSB as well as the FAA does keep records of accidents and crashes along with the pertinent information (N number, type of aircraft, location, pilot name, etc).

Really, they don't? You positive? :popcorn:

As for the NTSB, where did I say this occasion involved them? There's an NTSB report, says 'Pilot failed to maintain adequate ground clearance during agricultural training' or something similar

Really, they don't? You positive?

Yes, positive.

Your story has more holes than Swiss cheese. Anyone familiar with the Enforcement Process can tell it's not factual.

As for the NTSB, where did I say this occasion involved them?

Re read your post. If the damage occurred as you claim then the FAA will have filled out an NTSB report.

There's an NTSB report, says 'Pilot failed to maintain adequate ground clearance during agricultural training' or something similar

What's the number on that report?

BTW, the reports on the public domain don't carry all the information as on the internal domain, but the report numbers are standardized.

Last edited:
Back