What type of flying do you generally do?

azblackbird

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
azblackbird
A. Purely for pleasure/recreation

B. Mostly for pleasure/recreation with a little business use mixed in

C. Mostly for business with a little pleasure/recreation flying mixed in

D. Strictly business with very little if any pleasure/recreation flying

Just curious... :cool:

Strictly D fer me.. with an occasional pt 91 maintenance flight...

Don't fit on one of those boxes...

40% Personal Travel/Transportation
50% Business Travel/Transportation
10% Poking holes in sky and $100 hamburger runs.

..ish.

Technically both A and D. Training for the CFI is both pleasurable and a real job that requires real care. (Even the IRS agrees ... to a point.)

A & E (traing/recurrent)

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

50/50 business and pleasure.

But 99% pleasure if you factor in how I feel about the business flying.

Almost all business, but I have a good time doing it.

Buzzing motorcylists... -:)

I used to sponsor a motorcycle racing team. Its name was "Desperation Racing". Our motto, which was on the side of our trailer, was "Where Desperate men do desperate things". I had to close it up (even though he won middleweight at Pikes Peak one year), it was too expensive.... We attracted some grins. I had the Ducati 1098. It was fast, I wasn't.

Dare I mention the polling function? Much easier way to track the results of such questions.

Meh.

Can't fly for business, but I rarely travel, so that's fine. I fly for personal travel and Angel Flight missions.

International long-haul at work. Low and slow with a window or canopy slid back on days off.

Right now it's 'B'. Between 2012 and 2015 I was working a consulting job that was 130 miles from home and used my plane to fly back and forth each week. The past two years I have been working a project that is only 22 miles from home so now it's mostly fun day trips with an occassional business trip.

Mostly 1500 mile cross-country trips.

Damn widgets won't deliver themselves!

Back