Not open for further replies.

Tom-D

Taxi to Parking
Display Name

Display name:
Tom-D
Thread Status:

Moderators don't see everything that happens on the board. We rely on reports to see things that need to be locked and for discipline. Somewhat rarely does a moderator actually see something wrong and then report it.

Understood,, maybe that should change.

Understood,, maybe that should change.

Everyone has the "Report" button and is free to report a post.

We read the threads we feel like reading, just like you and all other members. Despite popular belief we don't go looking for problems. If we see a problem we report it and it goes through the same process as if you or anyone else sees a problem and reports it.

What do you mean so long? I haven’t been able to get a word in before they’re locked down.......which is probably for the best. ;)
All I’ll say is that many who are sensitive to having their “liberties” encroached on are the first to malign and misrepresent in order to restrict the free opinion of others. I agree with the MCs decision to lock, it seems like some are eager to escalate disagreement and it quickly spirals out of control. It’s sad that some opinions aren’t “tolerated” and a charitable spirit can’t prevail, but that’s where we are. Common sense and common grace has been cast aside for political posturing.

My fault. I should have reported @Tom-D when he ****ed all over a thread about Denver prairie dogs, with his Seattle homeless stuff he says he now doesn’t even care about.

Going for the trifecta!

Status
Back