What men do while women are shopping

Light pink and tiny, even better. Still trying to figure out what the problem is here.:D

Poor Jesse. There was a time in college when all you had to do was look at the washing machine with a quizzical, confused look and you were in business. "Oh, here, I can help you with that you poor man......" Worked for me. Ahh, those were the days.

Hah ain't that the truth Andrew. My MO was to stand in front of the machine and read the instructions on the back of the box ( pre liquid) of laundry detergent ( also looking confused) and BAM co-ed to the assistance. It worked like magic every time.

Also for the record I learned to sew many years ago when I would go back woods hiking and camping for 6-8 weeks at a time. If it ripped there warnt no one else to sew it.

And BTW Anthony I was ROLMFAO:rofl:

Also for the record I learned to sew many years ago when I would go back woods hiking and camping for 6-8 weeks at a time. If it ripped there warnt no one else to sew it.
Yeah, but there warnt no one else to see it, either, so why bother? :rolleyes:

I need to try some of these. I love "no toilet paper!" :goofy:

May try, heck, I've tried at least half of them. Why do you think Agatha doesn't ask me to shop with her anymore?

For the secrets of how to get out of ever washing clothes ask me later... Suffice it to say it involves red socks and underthings...

Being still young, Agatha has not yet reached that higher state of womanhood wherein one quits worrying how the chores get done so long as they get done (and maybe not even then). I used to be one of those "I'll do it (since you're an incompetent boob)" types, but it didn't take me long to realize that the apparent boobness was (1) apparent (anyone who can fly a plane can figure out a simple household chore) and (2) a ploy to get me to do all the work.

It was at that point, many years ago, that I evolved to that higher state of womanhood where if it really mattered (e.g., sensitive laundry among MY clothes), I would just do that, and otherwise make sure the household chores were split and, if they weren't done or weren't done correctly, I just turned a blind eye.

Then, after a divorce and 8 years of singlehood, I married a man who had been in the Army for 12 years and a bachelor for 25. Smartest move I ever made. He didn't even try to pretend to be a boob because he already outed himself in pre-nuptial visits--he actually kept a very tidy house and his clothes weren't discolored.

Of course, by that time, I could afford to hire someone to come in once a week to clean the house, but he still does his own laundry.

Judy

Back