What men do while women are shopping

Anthony

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Anthony
I may try a few of these:

Dear Mrs. Fenton,

Our store is considering banning your family from ever shopping with us again, unless your husband stops his antics. Below is a list of offenses over the past few months... all verified by our surveillance cameras.

1. June 15: Took 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they weren't looking.

2. July 2: Set all the alarm clocks in House wares to go off at 5-minute intervals.

3. July 7: Made a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the restrooms.

4. July 19: Walked up to an employee and told her in an official tone, "Code 3' in House wares!"..... and watched what happened.

5. August 4: Went to the Service Desk and asked to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.

6. September 14: Moved a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.

7. September 15: Set up a camping tent in the sporting goods department, and told other shoppers he'd invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the Bedding department.

8. September 23: When a clerk asks if they can help him, he begins to cry and asks "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"

9. October 4: Looked right into the security camera; used it as a mirror, and picked his nose.

10. November 10: While handling guns in the hunting department, asked the clerk if he knows where the antidepressants are.

11. December 3: Darted around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.

12. December 6: In the auto department, practiced his "Madonna look" using different size funnels.

13. December 18: Hid in a clothing rack and when people browsed through, yelled "PICK ME!, PICK ME!"

14. December 21: When an announcement came over the loud speaker, he assumes the fetal position and screams "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!!!"

....and; last, but not least

15. December 23: Went into a fitting room, shut the door and waited a while; then, yelled, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!"

Frank Browne said:
Those are great! I may try a few myself.
May try, heck, I've tried at least half of them. Why do you think Agatha doesn't ask me to shop with her anymore?

For the secrets of how to get out of ever washing clothes ask me later... Suffice it to say it involves red socks and underthings...

NC Pilot said:
For the secrets of how to get out of ever washing clothes ask me later... Suffice it to say it involves red socks and underthings...

What's wrong with that? Red undies are sexy.... :D

NC Pilot said:

I screw up all the chores I'm given, but that's a new one I'll have to try!

wsuffa said:
What's wrong with that? Red undies are sexy.... :D
Well, they ended up light pink. Oh yeah, did I mention the hot water wash and use of the dryer. :rofl: Something about not fitting anymore, but I really didn't understand anything except that I wasn't allowed near the washing machine or dryer anymore.

Oh well...

I have always suspected that men intentionally mess up the laundry, dishes, etc. But I cannot really get mad because there is a similar reason we now have an automatic transmission.

NC Pilot said:
Well, they ended up light pink. Oh yeah, did I mention the hot water wash and use of the dryer. :rofl: Something about not fitting anymore, but I really didn't understand anything except that I wasn't allowed near the washing machine or dryer anymore.

Oh well...

You aren't the only one that has done that. As a single guy, I only had two kinds of wash: whites in hot water with bleach, and, eveything else-in cold water with no bleach. Kiss--real simple. Then, in a vane attemp to assist, I tried helping my Ex with her stuff. The instructions were longer than briefing a Cat II approach including the full missed :goofy: There were delicates; and things that could only be put in so long. There were some whites but they had to have special stuff added during the cycle. Then, permapress. Anyway, some favorite green sweats got put in with some other things and I didn't know what "color fast" meant. The whole load came out different shades of green, except the sweats weren't green anymore. I still don't know if this could be replicated in one needed to ;)

Then, a sweater came out noticably smaller than when it went in: it would be a tight fit on a doll. I lost my laundry priviliges. Did get to do some of my own stuff on occassion.

There are some things women just need to accept about men. Keeping laundry simple is one.

Best,

Dave

AuntPeggy said:
I have always suspected that men intentionally mess up the laundry, dishes, etc. But I cannot really get mad because there is a similar reason we now have an automatic transmission.
Oh hell, guys, we've been outted :D

Actually, it's just that there are certain things that men are pathelogically unfit to do properly. So we don't even have to intentionally screw them up -- it somes naturally :yes:

Dave Siciliano said:
You aren't the only one that has done that. As a single guy, I only had two kinds of wash: whites in hot water with bleach, and, eveything else-in cold water with no bleach. Kiss--real simple. Then, in a vane attemp to assist, I tried helping my Ex with her stuff. The instructions were longer than briefing a Cat II approach including the full missed :goofy: There were delicates; and things that could only be put in so long. There were some whites but they had to have special stuff added during the cycle. Then, permapress.

I could swear that the "instructions" changed from week to week also. Seems that sometimes it is OK to mix colors and sometimes it's not, even when we're talking about the exact same pile of clothes. I eventually accepted the truth that no matter how I did the laundry I did it wrong.

NC Pilot said:

Oh well...

"Dear, see how good you look in a tight sweater..." :D Works every time... ;)

I personally have 3 categories: whites, colors, dry cleaners (includes dress shirts).

AuntPeggy said:

Bill Cosby once said..."We are dumb, but we are not so dumb". :)

Laundy is the worst thing in my life right now. I hate it. My laundry program consists of trying to stuff as many clothes as possible into the washer. After that I throw that all in the dryer. From there into a clothes basket. There it will remain.

I have two clothes baskets . Clean clothes and dirty clothes. It's a simple program.

jangell said:
My laundry program consists of trying to stuff as many clothes as possible into the washer. After that I throw that all in the dryer.

I hope you're not still having to drag everything to the laundromat (sp?). Damn, I hated those days, and contrary to the advice I heard, I never met a cute chickie in those places. Just the type of people you see on Cops.

lancefisher said:
I could swear that the "instructions" changed from week to week also. Seems that sometimes it is OK to mix colors and sometimes it's not, even when we're talking about the exact same pile of clothes. I eventually accepted the truth that no matter how I did the laundry I did it wrong.

Yep! Forgot about the changing instructions. Reminded me of English Grammer back in H.S. The rule is, but memorize these exceptions. And these two sometimes cases :redface:

Not my forte.

Oh, forgot about cleaners Bill. Yea, three components!!

Best,

Dave

Bill Jennings said:
I hope you're not still having to drag everything to the laundromat (sp?). Damn, I hated those days, and contrary to the advice I heard, I never met a cute chickie in those places. Just the type of people you see on Cops.

Bill, you have it all wrong. You see the cute chickie (s) are supposed to do your laundry for you (and type your papers also). :)

Anthony said:
Bill, you have it all wrong. You see the cute chickie (s) are supposed to do your laundry for you (and type your papers also). :)

Those don't exist.

jangell said:
Those don't exist.

My girlfriend would like to disagree with you. :D

Oh, did I mention she authorized me to purchase a DA-40 as my wedding gift? Said she didn't mind the 1650/mo payment at all.

Though she did kinda cringe when she realized it wasn't like a 5 year car loan. heh.

wsuffa said:
I personally have 3 categories: whites, colors, dry cleaners (includes dress shirts).
I had three catagories too. Way too dirty to wear, clean and OK to wear (meaning I could not smell anything too bad).

Not as bad as the guy in College who had two pairs of underwear - and one can of Lysol. His nickname - "Lysol" of course.:hairraise:

All this changed, of course, when I got married. Hence the stupidity that set in regarding doing laundry... If you want laundry done right, don't ask me to do it.

laundry for jesse cannot be even as hard as he makes it seem. he has 3 shirts, Red, Green, and Black. Look at all the pictures of himself hes posted. All you will see is shirt Red and shirt Green. Shirt Black was a recent purchase when in ames for the midwest fly in. so it hasnt been made famous yet.

tonycondon said:
laundry for jesse cannot be even as hard as he makes it seem. he has 3 shirts, Red, Green, and Black. Look at all the pictures of himself hes posted. All you will see is shirt Red and shirt Green. Shirt Black was a recent purchase when in ames for the midwest fly in. so it hasnt been made famous yet.

the sad thing is.. that is the truth.

We should get you a pink shirt and really be able to pick on you! After all, "real men wear pink." hahaB)

Sounds like a good christmas present for him Tristan.

Hmm wonder if one with flowers on it would work, LOL Too bad I dont know what size he wears.

so lets see, christmas for Jess would include a pink medium shirt with flowers and hmmm...what do you think of boxer shorts with little pink hearts? LOL

tonycondon said:
more like a medium. hes a weenie
Actually most of the time a small. lol

tristar said:
what do you think of boxer shorts with little pink hearts?
..Sure. We can play that game. I'll model them too. But that means I'll be buying you something similar that you have to model.:fcross:

Tristar said:
*cough* bull*** *cough* ;)

Jesse just hasn't figured out that if you wash your XXL cotton shirts in hot water and spin dry them on extra hot they shrink to XSML.

NC Pilot said:
Well, they ended up light pink. Oh yeah, did I mention the hot water wash and use of the dryer. :rofl: Something about not fitting anymore,
Light pink and tiny, even better. Still trying to figure out what the problem is here.:D

Poor Jesse. There was a time in college when all you had to do was look at the washing machine with a quizzical, confused look and you were in business. "Oh, here, I can help you with that you poor man......" Worked for me. Ahh, those were the days.

For the record, I do all the laundry in my house. All the grocery shopping too. And the cooking. Cleaning. Changing linens. Diapers. Buying feminine products. Yada yada yada. Stay-at-home Dad: It's not just a job, it's an adventure!!!!!

flyersfan31 said:
Light pink and tiny, even better. Still trying to figure out what the problem is here.:D

Poor Jesse. There was a time in college when all you had to do was look at the washing machine with a quizzical, confused look and you were in business. "Oh, here, I can help you with that you poor man......" Worked for me. Ahh, those were the days.

For the record, I do all the laundry in my house. All the grocery shopping too. And the cooking. Cleaning. Changing linens. Diapers. Buying feminine products. Yada yada yada. Stay-at-home Dad: It's not just a job, it's an adventure!!!!!

Yeesh, I bet you can request combat pay. :D

jangell said:
XXXL. I'm ripped.

Jeez Jesse, you want your pink flowered shirt to be a pink flowered DRESS? :rofl:

Heck, I think XXXL would almost qualify as such on me! It might make a good airplane cover too. :goofy:

I've gotta admit, my laundry routine is not all that much different than yours. I don't mind doing the cleaning part (I'm a 2-load guy: Whites, then darks and colors) but I absolutely HATE folding clothes. Ugh. I hang the nicer stuff of course, but anything I can get away with throwin' back into a basket I will.

so lets see, christmas for Jess would include a pink medium shirt with flowers and hmmm...what do you think of boxer shorts with little pink hearts? LOL

I think I look very nice in pink. Thank you.

dsc00438mu2.jpg

Personaly I think a darker shade of pink woulda brought out his eyes. ;)

Back