What is the name of this Airplane

It's a turboprop. If you can afford to run a turbine, you can afford a $4 million airplane.

Not true at all...we have a completely redone Merlin IIIb with low time engines and we couldn't afford a $4 million dollar plane. Merlin's are a cheap way to get into a big turbine and the Garrett engines are very efficient for a turbine. Were 250 Knots at flight level 210 burning +/- $700 per hour. Get into the TPE-10 engines for a tad more up front and your getting up higher cruising 300 knots burning the same fuel numbers. Tough plane to fly but it will haul ALOT and is very roomy inside!!

PC-12 is at the top of our lottery list though.

PC-12 is my dream plane IF I won the Lottery!!!

Yes, he did sell the King Air for the PC12, I just can't remember which model he had. :D He doesn't fly this one, but I think he flew the KA with a safety pilot, he was multi rated, but I think he just never felt comfortable solo in it or the new PC12. Like I said, he's got a plenty of income, so hiring a fulltime pilot isn't a big deal, he's uses the plane quite a bit for business. :D
Where is Wayne?? I haven't seen or heard from him in months?? :dunno:

Where's Wayne to provide the point about his experience with folks going from one engine to two?
Seriously though, interesting if your friend did go from a King Air to a PC12.

Back