Roll.jpg
    608.6 KB · Views: 10
PA-28 (several models)
PA-38
C150
C152
C172
C177
C310 (right seat during a near fatal incident. Was also my last time in a piston twin.)
690B

Not many but the coolest was flying right seat at night from Miami to San Juan then on to St. Croix in a Turbo Commander owned by my then employer. The same pilot, who was dating my gf's mother, was a former Eastern Sr. Check Pilot and he let me ride jump seat in a 727 ferry flight from Miami to Fort Lauderdale. After he lost his job I helped him land a job with my company's flight department where he flew a Westwind jet, Rockwell Turbo Commander among others.

SEL, SES, piston helicopters, gliders, skydiving parachutes, basejumping parachutes, and paragliders. Everything flies the same.

I'm sure this a thread where more people post than actually read the posts, but here we go.. relatively short and not going to break down the different sub-types:

C152
C172
C182
PA28
M20J
Zlin242
TB9
PA44(?) seminole
Whatever a Seneca is
King Air
Swearingen Metroliner
BA J4100
DO328J
A319
B757
B767
B777
OK, in the spirit of actually checking out other people's lists... the Zlin 242- is that a sweet airplane, or what? I will never forget the hour I logged in one of those. Just an acro trainer, I know, but... dayum! :)

AA1C. Grumman Trainer
AA1B Grumman Trainer
AG5B Grumman Tiger

PA28 161 Piper Warrior
PA28 181 Piper Archer
PA28 140 Piper Cherokee

PA32 300 Piper Lance

OK, in the spirit of actually checking out other people's lists... the Zlin 242- is that a sweet airplane, or what? I will never forget the hour I logged in one of those. Just an acro trainer, I know, but... dayum! :)

Yes! The Zlin is a fun ride. I only have about 5hrs. Just don't spin it with the flaps down, or so I have been told.:eek:

Adam,
You missed a couple. :rolleyes:
Dave

AA1C. Grumman Trainer
AA1B Grumman Trainer
AG5B Grumman Tiger

PA28 161 Piper Warrior
PA28 181 Piper Archer
PA28 140 Piper Cherokee

PA32 300 Piper Lance

Cessna 400
Cessna 172
Cessna 182
Cessna 206
Carbon Cub
Decathlon
Husky
Duchess
Piper Seminole
CJ2+
R22
Piper Archer

Well, I've read through these lists.

So - what value is this information to anyone, even those supplying it?

Well, I've read through these lists.

So - what value is this information to anyone, even those supplying it?

Bragging dude. Just bragging, if you have nothing to brag about mock the braggarts. All good.

Yeah it sure is a lot of fun! Sadly it was the last plane I flew that had a stick until the airbus, which while very comfortable, isn't nearly as fun.. :D

Bragging dude. Just bragging, if you have nothing to brag about mock the braggarts. All good.

I've only ever flown a kite, a glider, and a couple airplanes; and all I got for mocking is "Yer mother wears army boots!"

I've only ever flown a kite, a glider, and a couple airplanes; and all I got for mocking is "Yer mother wears army boots!"

I was supposed to fly today. I canceled and said to my wife "I wouldn't be caught flying a kite in this wind."

Back