What does "in review" mean

I sent mine back in October and it’s in D.C. I’m not sure though when they will be able to respond. I’m guessing 180 days + 35 days for the shutdown is what it takes....

Just FYI this date quote is for a 3rd class out of OK city

I have asked him multiple times to have him call them up, but he called him once to get some more information last year on what paperwork was needed by them. I last saw my AME two months ago, but he basically just said that they are unpredictable especially after the shutdown and that I should do another job in the mean time.

I think I pretty much exhausted all my options of who to talk to. OKC just says its in review and they'll flag it every time, the response from the congressional inquiry states that theyre working through backlogs. I was able to briefly talk to an individual at the DC office, but he also said that they are just working through backlogs and that the doctor assigned to my case has not seen it yet.

From my experience, your AME should know his stuff and already supplied everything required, mine said call back every 4 weeks to request them to make a call. The call isn’t going to get any new information, and in review means they just have the file. Your never going to get to skip the line and they won't tell you where in the line you are. But one day you will get the word that your cleared. Me personally I got a call on a Sunday afternoon telling me that I'm good to go. I was shocked that it was on a Sunday. But they are working on it! And there is nothing you can do to speed them along.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back