What do birds do when the weather goes IFR?

There are no such things as birds. At least not those that fly south.

I caught onto this scam years ago...ever see a duck? Ever see a duck do anything but swim or at most "fly" for like ten yards at a time when they get spooked? So they don't train at all but suddenly when winter is coming we are supposed to believe they fly thousands of miles?

Look at yourself. Haven't run in 14 years, and even then it was a trial to run fifty yards. How are ducks doing this? They don't train and suddenly decide to go south? Like if you or I decided to run continuously for like two hundred miles...day two, if you even made it there, you'd be dead.

It's all a conspiracy.

Collided with a flight of two Canadian geese in a 172; night, marginal VMC/light IMC, about 700 AGL, right after dropping below some scud. Took a couple loaves of bread to the lake a few days later, to feed the geese, as way of apology and atonement. Geese, ducks, and other B1RDs are people. . .piegeons and gulls, on the other hand, are sky rats.

How did you know the geese were from Canada..?? :lol::lol::lol:

Man, I got two Canada geese with a C-207. They put a good size dent in each wing.

And I agree with ya on the pigeons and gulls.....

Paging AggieMike...Don't you have a joke about pilot flying IMC with a duck and a cat (or something) in the plane?

None of them are legal, who gave the check ride? Why isn't FAA doing something about it? Time to call the congressman

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

None of them are legal, who gave the check ride? Why isn't FAA doing something about it? Time to call the congressman

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
What exactly do you propose to call the congress critter?

How did you know the geese were from Canada..?? :lol::lol::lol:

Man, I got two Canada geese with a C-207. They put a good size dent in each wing.

And I agree with ya on the pigeons and gulls.....
They broke left, just before impact . . .:)

(Non! Je ne parle pas francais)

Collided with a flight of two Canadian geese in a 172; night, marginal VMC/light IMC, about 700 AGL, right after dropping below some scud. Took a couple loaves of bread to the lake a few days later, to feed the geese, as way of apology and atonement. Geese, ducks, and other B1RDs are people. . .piegeons and gulls, on the other hand, are sky rats.

I know. That's why I really like the book "Jonathan Livingston Goose".

Ya know, I thought of Bach, but that's not one of his books I like. He wanted an "everyman" bird, I think. . .

Back