What are we thinking about today?

Where I'm going to fly and whom I'm going to invite to fly along on Saturday. I've scheduled the plane - come on weather - be at least as nice as forecasted.

Also, if it is is 18 degrees at sunrise and 40 at noon. Do I still need to preheat the plane at 11?

Our preheater requires a 12 V DC source (usually a car or truck battery) for the blower. Is there an adapter I can buy so I can clamp the alligator clips onto a rectifier that plugs into household current? I can't imagine UL approving such a device.

I wonder how many amps the blower uses.

Where I'm going to fly and whom I'm going to invite to fly along on Saturday. I've scheduled the plane - come on weather - be at least as nice as forecasted.

Also, if it is is 18 degrees at sunrise and 40 at noon. Do I still need to preheat the plane at 11?

Our preheater requires a 12 V DC source (usually a car or truck battery) for the blower. Is there an adapter I can buy so I can clamp the alligator clips onto a rectifier that plugs into household current? I can't imagine UL approving such a device.

The ‘adapter’ is called a battery charger...

When is the next good weather so that I can call in sick

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

So you went with a skirt instead?

Nay. Had the day off, it was chilly and overcast all day, so I slept in and stayed inside pantsless all day just because I can. It's good for the soul.

I did end up putting on some mesh shorts, though. There was a squirrel that needed killin' and I figured the neighbors might not enjoy seeing a big hairy guy in his drawers walking around with a pellet gun. I'm not totally uncouth.

I'm a fat ****

So am I. Well, in a cute way.....

th

Nay. Had the day off, it was chilly and overcast all day, so I slept in and stayed inside pantsless all day just because I can. It's good for the soul.

I did end up putting on some mesh shorts, though. There was a squirrel that needed killin' and I figured the neighbors might not enjoy seeing a big hairy guy in his drawers walking around with a pellet gun. I'm not totally uncouth.
You sure are good at creating imagery though! LOL

Back