What are some fast reasonably priced singles?

Besides, Comanches were first referenced in the 3rd post and several times since.

Who else was complaining about Comanches?.....but, you?:D

...everyone else is just chest beating on the model aircraft they own....:rofl:

Well, I certainly wasn't suggesting one! :D

There should be a rule on this board that no one is allowed to suggest an airplane that they own(ed). No matter what the question on "what plane" it never takes more than 10 posts before someone chimes in with whatever their ride is - and half the time it doesn't even meet the mission requirements.

Well, I certainly wasn't suggesting one! :D

There should be a rule on this board that no one is allowed to suggest an airplane that they own(ed). No matter what the question on "what plane" it never takes more than 10 posts before someone chimes in with whatever their ride is - and half the time it doesn't even meet the mission requirements.

That make absolutely no sense to not let anyone who knows the type best comment on that type.:lol: As for wandering goalposts, nothing to be done. You can cut off their legs, but they just grow back.:dunno:

brian];1970576 said:
Oh, just buy a Baron already ...

Baron Baron Baron do I hear Beech 18 can I get a Beech 18 Baron Baron we have a Beech 18 Beech 18 Beech 18 do I hear a King Air....:lol:

These threads always crack me up. I was super sold on the AA5B - a really excellent aircraft. Realized a C172 was more than enough for me. Went looking for a Piper 150. Took a ride in a 35 and bought it...

It's like picking chewing gum with my wife ...

Now a Beech 18 ...

I dont know what you're talking about.

Oh by the way, buy an RV, they cruise at mach 6, create 3.6gph as they fly and will haul as much as a C-17. :mad2: :lol:

Only if used simultaneously. Using one, then the other can put you in danger fast.

You just have to have a long runway, or cage the second on take off...:lol: "Positive rate, Gear Up, Feather."

I dont know what you're talking about.

Oh by the way, buy an RV, they cruise at mach 6, create 3.6gph as they fly and will haul as much as a C-17. :mad2: :lol:

Damn.... you beat me to it! Not sure about your hauling stat though ;)

A buddy of mine owns this Meyers. It really got my attention when he bought it. I just sent him a email asking some questions. I like it because it is different.

Meyers is one of my dream planes.

I'd love to see one in person - flying it would be a great idea too.

Pilatus PC-12 :)
A local doctor just sold his turbine Bonanza last week. I never have seen it fly in the 12 years I had been around the airport.

Back