What a happy looking airplane (tire kicking again)

Joe. I think its a little ghey. Plus its not a Grumman. :D

I was thinking the same thing Anthony. Bet when it goes down it will be "flamin!!!!!" AKA goes down in flames.

gprellwitz said:
What color is the spinner when the prop is turning?
It looks like you'll spend a lotta time putting the prop vertical so the colors line up and then moving it out of the way of the towbar, wash, rinse, repeat. :D

Joe, get over it. You are not ever destined to own a Cherokee 140- 172, Warrior or Cheetah at bare minimum, and you really need a 182.

OMG Joe....as awesome as the plane itself is, could you actually live with flying an airplane colored that way?

The rainbow club has taken to the sky. You would have to be lite in the loafers to fly that thing.:yes:

SkyHog said:
OMG Joe....as awesome as the plane itself is, could you actually live with flying an airplane colored that way?

My wife would love it, and would hang curtains to match in the back windows. She seems to feel curtains in the back window are an important part of the airplane :rofl:

You sure wouldn't have any problem finding it in a lineup of other Cherokees, now would you? :D

HPNFlyGirl said:
I was thinking the same thing Anthony. Bet when it goes down it will be "flamin!!!!!" AKA goes down in flames.

A perfect companion for the GPA....Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Hmmm, no tailgunner station like a B-17. :dunno:

:rofl:

Joe is gonna join Jesse Jackson and the Rainbow Coalition. Oh no I'm cracking myself uP:rofl:

That...Well......It is an airplane..so it's all good.

Rainbow Air -

We'll bend over backwards for you.

Oh man... I saw that airplane in person a couple of weeks ago. It's parked at RYV. It's even more hideous than the pictures... Though I am curious what color the spinner looks like when it's spinning!

N2212R said:
Rainbow Air -

We'll bend over backwards for you.

OMG! Too funny Ed!!! :rofl:

Joe. You could always duct tape over the rainbow stripes. Hey, Ed uses it to hold the wings on his Cherokee. :D

Reminds me of my Rainbow Brite doll I had when I was a kid. I wonder what possessed this owner to paint it in such a scheme, but hey, to each his/her own!

Back