What a day

cgrab

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
cgrab
After walking the dog and going to the gym, I stopped at our church to assist some folks in repairing the ceiling; then off to the airport where I logged an hour and greased every landing. When I landed I got a call that some friends were meeting at the golf course at the airport and I joined them for 9 holes, shot a 52 an finished with the ball I started with. Now I'm home and there is a pot of chili on the stove.

Life is good

After walking the dog and going to the gym, I stopped at our church to assist some folks in repairing the ceiling; then off to the airport where I logged an hour and greased every landing. When I landed I got a call that some friends were meeting at the golf course at the airport and I joined them for 9 holes, shot a 52 an finished with the ball I started with. Now I'm home and there is a pot of chili on the stove.

Life is good

A little love for the dog, a little love for the heart, a little love for the Lord, a little love for yourself, a little love for the tummy. A little love for the wife, and that sounds like a perfect day.

At what point did you roll over and realize you were snuggled up with the dog and the wife was out shopping!

Some days are much better than others!

Don’t waste another minute. Today is the day to buy a lotto ticket!

Say your prayers tonight, after a day that good I would expect Gabriel to come calling me to take that last flight West.....

I'm still here and it keeps getting better. I got a note from the Makers Local that my 3D printed wingtip adapter for the SkyBeacon is done. I have two superbowl parties today and we leave for a Gatlinburg vacation tomorrow so I won't get to test it until next weekend.

Back