Website to buy Used/Refurbished Phones

Sluggo63

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
Sluggo63
There was a thread not too long ago where someone posted a link to a website where they sold refurbished phones.

I tried the search function, but my BOOLEAN failed me and there were way too many results and none of them were the one I was looking for.

If anyone remembers that link (or knows of a reputable site) and can post it, I'd appreciate it.

I just bought a refurb Pixel 4xl on Amazon for $220. It was like new except aftermarket charger. If I paid a tad extra I'm OK with that because I expect that they will stand behind the product. So far no need to test that.

Swappa.com is a used electronic device site that is pretty well-regulated. Sellers who misrepresent their items get weeded out pretty quickly. Bought my Samsung Note 10+ 5G for half the price of new (newer Note 20 had just come out) and it was in flawless condition.

Last edited:
Swappa.com is a used electronic device site that is pretty well-regulated. Sellers who misrepresent their items get weeded out pretty quickly. Bought my Samsung Note 10+ 5G for half the price of new (newer Note 20 had just come out) and it was in flawless condition.
swappa.com! That was it. Thanks.

Yes, I just bought the oneplus 9 pro on Swappa. It was a good experience.

Gazelle was the first one out there. Only sold to them, so can't speak to the buy side

Though you're possibly only looking for a phone, you might consider reevaluating your carrier as well. I switched carriers in part because the old carrier didn't support 5g on my new phone model, and in part because it decreased my phone bill by over 70% for the same usage as I was using previously.

Back