Thanksgiving day. The 27th. If possible, I am hoping to depart at 7:30-8am from 2G4 (Garrett County MD airport - zipcode 21541) inbound to KTEB (Teterboro NJ airport) for a eta of 9-9:30am and departing as soon as possible. Hoping to be back at 2G4 around 1pm. (to pickup my sister in-law for turkey dinner.)
The weather forecast has been changing daily and at this point I feel I would be better off with some insight from other people. I'm instrument rated and fly a non fiki 182, however I am unsure if this flight could even happen VFR if the ceilings allow due to the changing precip and temps forecast from points A to B.
What say you guys? Would love to hear if you think it's possible and why or vise versa. Thanks.
The weather forecast has been changing daily and at this point I feel I would be better off with some insight from other people. I'm instrument rated and fly a non fiki 182, however I am unsure if this flight could even happen VFR if the ceilings allow due to the changing precip and temps forecast from points A to B.
What say you guys? Would love to hear if you think it's possible and why or vise versa. Thanks.
Last edited:

. Safer, yes. Faster, nope. Driving time is the same as the train time, and flying time is less than half. Reliable, well that depends on the weather....
I have basically made my decision of a no-go at this point unless something drastically changes.