"We are the knights who say Ni-flix!"

AggieMike88

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
The original "I don't know it all" of aviation.
Grab your coconuts, your unladen sparrows, your sister biting mooses, and your huge tracts of land.....

"Monty Python & The Holy Grail' is now on Netflix

She turned me into a newt!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

This "speech" from Dennis got me wanting to become a lobbyist from an early age.

Oh, king eh? Very nice. And how'd you get that, eh? By exploiting the workers. By hanging on to outdated imperialist dogma which perpetuates the economic and social differences in our society. If there's ever gonna be any progress...

There's some lovely filth over here...Didn't know we had a king. I thought we were an autonomous collective...

You're fooling yourself. We're living in a dictatorship! A self-perpetuating autocracy, in which the working classes...
Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just cuz some watery tart threw a sword at you! I mean, if I went around saying I was an emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Help, help, I'm being repressed!

Some call me ... Tim

Anyone watch Fawlty Towers? I totally didn't understand that humor as a kid. Took me about 5 trips to the Isles to understand their culture enough to start to appreciate the "humor."

Bloody Vikings.

Anyone watch Fawlty Towers?
I found it to be a good representation of a farce and an excellent showcase for John Cleese's talent.

I also enjoyed how the sign would get changed at the beginning of each episode

upload_2019-1-4_14-16-17.jpeg

Attempted to watch The Life of Brian the other night because it's not ever been viewed by me and I shut off within 15 minutes because it was absolutely stupid and slow. Pretty much wanted to throw a brick through the TV listening to the actor play a female.

Attempted to watch The Life of Brian the other night because it's not ever been viewed by me and I shut off within 15 minutes because it was absolutely stupid and slow. Pretty much wanted to throw a brick through the TV listening to the actor play a female.

gVlxzvd.gif

How can this not be judged as comedic gold? (now I'm just trolling with bait)

Blessed are the cheese makers. Save Roderick. Life of Brian was awesome.

Anyone watch Fawlty Towers? I totally didn't understand that humor as a kid. Took me about 5 trips to the Isles to understand their culture enough to start to appreciate the "humor."

Bloody Vikings.

Fawlty Towers was good but my favorite was To The Manor Born. Penelope Keith was hysterical.

But if you want aviation related British humor.....

Back