Walking Dead followers?

bnt83

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Brian
I don't watch much TV but this show is great. I had no idea Merle was gonna do what he did this episode.

Hotwire a car with one hand in 15 seconds is TOTAL BS. I'm missing the hand he is!

I don't watch much TV but this show is great. I had no idea Merle was gonna do what he did this episode.

You really need to put "SPOILER" in the title. I am about to watch this with my morning coffee :(

Anyway, I like the show but am getting kinda bored with it. I watch very little fiction on tv but this was one I liked.

Glad I already saw the episode!

Glad I already saw the episode!

LOL. Actually, pretty good episode. Not surprised by Merle, he was always a conflicted character at some level. Not sorry to see him go, he was annoying. Gotta laff when you want someone to die because they are annoying. Another reason I do not watch fiction on tv.

Hotwire a car with one hand in 15 seconds is TOTAL BS. I'm missing the hand he is!

It is standard practice in the tv and movie industry to not show how you really do illegal things. If you want to see realistic, watch the original 1974 "Gone in 60 Seconds". That was not mainstream Hollywood and it shows things like they are (or were) in car theft.

I just mean about stealing the Challenger at 5:00, slide hammer, switching SN plates, etc. obviously this is wildly fictionalized as regards plot.

Last edited:

Any thoughts on getting that prosthesis of yours swapped for one like Merle?

I've got a few episodes left on Season 3, so Merle hasn't kicked the bucket yet for me. Oh well.. I guess I would have found out anyway.

We just started watching within the past couple of months, so we had to play catch-up on Netflix, etc. The majority of the show has been filmed within 20 minutes of my house, which is why we 'had' to start watching.

I'm getting a little tired of the Woodbury vs. prison drama. Ready to move on and figure out what the heck happened to start the 'zombie apocalypse'.

Doesn't matter, I'm going to get you all!

esavebe6.jpg

Last edited:
And even if you get me, my dog will get you!

y4upaner.jpg

I've got a few episodes left on Season 3, so Merle hasn't kicked the bucket yet for me. Oh well.. I guess I would have found out anyway.

We just started watching within the past couple of months, so we had to play catch-up on Netflix, etc. The majority of the show has been filmed within 20 minutes of my house, which is why we 'had' to start watching.

I'm getting a little tired of the Woodbury vs. prison drama. Ready to move on and figure out what the heck happened to start the 'zombie apocalypse'.

Anyone see his dead body? I didn't stay up to see the Talking Dead show, did they say he was done for good?

Same here.

Sure! I would love to see Merle come back and eat the Govenor's fingers! Wouldn't you?!

Merle turns and Daryl kills "him". Goes a bit overboard, probably venting. LOL

Back