Wahoooo! Passed my checkride.

Johnnyt77

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Johnnyt77
Yesterday was very cold here but not a cloud in the sky. The oral part was 2.5 hours long and it was not what I expected. It was like having conversation with a friend. I got a 92 on the written too. Next part was the flying part which was 1.7 hours. Finished it with a total of 53.2 hours including my checkride. Now I can't wait for the weather to break and get back up in the sky. Going for my instrument now. I feel so relieved and sleep like a rock last night. :lol: :happydance: :rockon:

Congrats pilot! Now go out and fly for fun. Don't be in too much rush for the Instrument rating yet.

Nice! Congratulations on your license to learn!

Congrats,go have some fun now,your gonna love the IFR stuff.

You did great!

I agree with the person who advised you to wait a bit on your IR. It's a good break for your brain to spend a little time VFR, getting your skills down and getting experience. There's plenty of time to dive into the soup later!

Congrats! nice to get it knocked out of the way. I was kinda let down when I got mine. I guess the only thing nice about having it vs the student is I don't have to get signed off for a new airport solo. I think I was driving my instructor nuts with all my request to XC to another new airport while I was building time so I could take my checkride. Now I guess onto the instrument rating I'm dreading the soul crushing 40 hours of hoodtime.

Congrats! Thanks for busting the myth that a high written score equates to a short oral. Who gets to be the first passenger?

Thanks everyone! It feels like such a relief. Not sure who the first passenger will be. I have many that are interested in going up. I guess to because we are not to far from the Hudson corridor, which everyone wants to fly.

Congrats.

Don't be in a rush to start your IFR

Thanks everyone! It feels like such a relief. Not sure who the first passenger will be. I have many that are interested in going up. I guess to because we are not to far from the Hudson corridor, which everyone wants to fly.

Go for it, the corridor is a great flight, just do the FAA online seminar and you'll be good to go.

Back