Virginal Experience!

timwinters

Ejection Handle Pulled
Display Name

Display name:
LTD
Landed on my strip for the first time yesterday, 93*F, 4,000' density altitude...the little 182 has plenty of room. I thought I also filmed the take-off. But when I put a finger on the phone to steady it as I released the brakes I accidently ended the recording. :( I was off in 800'.

I shared my virginal experience with my new squeeze...and a great squeeze she is...fun, fun lady. The unicorn (at least that's what Ed says...)

IMG_20190630_175138139.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome! Nice looking strip. When’s the fly-in?

Also, you picked quite a pretty girl to help you pop your cherry. Congrats on that as well.

Landed on my strip for the first time yesterday, 93*F, 4,000' density altitude...the little 182 has plenty of room. I thought I also filmed the take-off. But when I put a finger on the phone to steady it as I released the brakes I accidently ended the recording. :( I was off in 800'.

Sorry this is the unedited version...didn't have time this morning to cut the first 30 seconds or so. (well, f***, I don't know why youtube turned the vid 90* and I don't have time to fix it right now)

Also...

I shared my virginal experience with my new squeeze.A what a squeeze she is! The unicorn (at least that's what Ed says...)

View attachment 75566
That was cool. Your own place. You’re all growed up now!

Well, this thread isn’t at all what I thought it would be...

Congrats Tim, I know that was exciting!

Narrow-body Cessnas do allow a little snuggle-time. Unfortunately, I've only been in them with wide-body dudes.

Narrow-body Cessnas do allow a little snuggle-time. Unfortunately, I've only been in them with wide-body dudes.

And there is nothing wrong with that either.

Is that the property with the rail tracks next to it you mentioned some time ago ?

Cool to have your own runway.

Back