Video Of Drunk Pilot

Looks like a high functioning alcoholic to me...

Should have been stopped at security.

Less than a week ago @James331 tried to argue with me that drunk pilots are just a media conspiracy and don't make it into the cockpits. So I'm guessing this must be fake news ;)
How many people did this pilot manage to get off the gate with?

How many people did this pilot manage to get off the gate with?

Don't have to leave the gate. Just showing up with the intention of flying, at least in 'merica 121 world, is enough. My airline had a couple that I knew of. One young FO was busted going thru security.

I thought the PoA consensus was that the passengers should have either minded their own business like the security guys, or else "owned it" and confronted the pilot personally, not be passive-aggressive anonymous wusses and just walk off the plane.

Don't have to leave the gate. Just showing up with the intention of flying, at least in 'merica 121 world, is enough. My airline had a couple that I knew of. One young FO was busted going thru security.
Huh? I was expecting a number between one and three digits.

OK now we're on the same page, thought you meant you were expecting more pilots at my airline that were busted for drinking. :D

And to answer you're question, I dunno.

Inevitably, someone will be along shortly to tell you how that is somehow unsafe lol!

Silly. Anyone going through security in that condition would be flagged.
This is nonsense by US standards.

Back