Video Based Online FIRC - Feedback Requested!

David Butler

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
David Butler
Attention Flight Instructors! We have a new 100% video based online FIRC. We're looking for feedback on it! If you're up for renewal soon, I have 5 free FIRCs available. First Come, First Served. Post here that you want it and Send me a PM with your contact info and I'll get you registered...caveat is - you've got to let me know what you liked, what you didn't and what would make it better! Any takers?

Too late, I just did Gleim's. Do you do a similar processing of the certificate?

Yup, we use IACRA for processing. Fill out an application via IACRA then we'll collect your FTN and Application numbers and process your renewal and issue you a temporary certificate.

I’ll give it a try. Send me the link. Are you able to download content and watch while offline, then sync for credit?

I’ll give it a try. Send me the link. Are you able to download content and watch while offline, then sync for credit?
No. Unfortunately you do have to stay live & online while watching the programs. I’ll message you what I need to get your started.

Back