Vero Beach Vacation

Gary - I read the Piper Aircraft factory in Vero Beach is giving tours again. Have you every been on the tour? We are thinking of going through there on our next Florida trip.

Gary - I read the Piper Aircraft factory in Vero Beach is giving tours again. Have you every been on the tour? We are thinking of going through there on our next Florida trip.

I have not been through the tour. It’s on my to do list for next years vacation.

thats hilarious that you stopped by PHF. . That was my home airport, but now moved to KJGG (Williamsburg) about 10 miles away.

thats hilarious that you stopped by PHF. . That was my home airport, but now moved to KJGG (Williamsburg) about 10 miles away.

Had no choice, at the time everything was IFR, LIFR at the north end of the peninsula except for Salisbury that was back and forth. Of course later that evening everything opened up. We were hoping to catch up with our friend but she was working the ER at one of the hospitals, so we got something to eat and went to the hotel and crashed.

We fly in and out of JGG on occasion. A friend of ours is hangared there, former Bellanca owner now flies the piper meridian.

Back