Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
Jon
No rhyme or reason here.... but do enjoy

23f8abc2a82d5c47f985bc1cef7fe8a0.jpg

c4c0b4c296e0595bc3d08561f9611c60.jpg

image-20090518141107.bmp

Cool shots. That fourth one has a real "Steve McQueen at Elsinore" feel...maybe it's him?

I like this last set of photos, especially the first and second. :rolleyes:

New meaning to the phase Camel Tow or was the toe?

Camel-Powered-Car.jpg

bikee1.jpg

3082813034_95c54dbbfd.jpg

desktop_historics_1024.jpg

Chris%2BCraft%2Bbarrel%2BBack%2Blow2.jpg

What the heck is the point of this thread? LOL

what's that sign say behind the trees on the left....is that dung? do they have roadside dung for sale? that's not weird at all.

Guy name Dung, who is hung. I remember now...oh wait, that was Korea.

what's that sign say behind the trees on the left....is that dung? do they have roadside dung for sale? that's not weird at all.

I think it's part of a proper name. I don't remember what they were selling.

Damn VN moving on up! Used to be bicycles with big loads (easy eman) on them.

View attachment 51422

They have had motorbikes for years, and anything that can go on a motorbike, will go on a motorbike including entire families, refrigerators, pallets of rice, and even cows. Now, in the big cities (e.g. Ho Chi Minh) they are starting to get cars, in the affluent districts. Last time I was in that little town in the picture, way, deep in the South Mekong Delta about fifty klicks north of Can Tho, they had bamboo bridges you had to drive over to get there. That was maybe five years ago. I'm probably the only westerner that has been there since the war.

Yeah I'd like to see S. Korea again. Left there in '74 and they were still ancient in the ways things were, now look at 'em. Vietnam will get there too.

Pete Brock is a god. Love to see pics of cars plunging down the Corkscrew.

Yeah I'd like to see S. Korea again. Left there in '74 and they were still ancient in the ways things were, now look at 'em. Vietnam will get there too.
There in AF in 78. There on business in '03. Unfreaking believable. The best way to describe it is to think of a bus back in the day. You know, packed to gills to where they had a hard time closing the door. Now all those people have their own car. You think traffic in LA is bad...

Back