Vegan jerky- any takers???

Sorry, but the facts are anything BUT weak. In case it was unclear in previous posts, I will hereby state for all concerned (probably no one): eat whatever you want to eat.

What actually happened was two things:

1) I was asked my views by some, and I responded with them. Nearly all of those requests were serious and civil.
2) I presented various facts--just a tiny amount of the body of research on the subject--such as:
  • 600 million humans, or 10% of the humans on planet earth, are vegetarian
  • Consistent, high intake of meat is a very recent phenomenon in humanity's 200,000 year history
  • Vegetarians have statistically significantly lower incidences of heart disease and certain cancers
These are not emotions; they are facts, my friend, and don't require you to believe in them or not.

As I'm sure you know, facts are neither "weak" nor "strong"--they are simply truths. Incidentally, as I've said above, there are many other facts in support of vegetarianism pertaining not only to health, but also to the environment. These are quite easily researched, should you care (you don't) to have your eyes opened. You can, for example, read at least the abstracts of primary sources like the New England Journal of Medicine or the Lancet, for free. These are the sorts of primary sources I have been reading to learn about this topic, for nearly 30 years.

It might not be obvious to you, but you are refusing to debate me on the merits. I am quite used that, and it is fine.

But I'm getting bored, and so is everyone else, so see you in another thread.
I didn’t offer to debate. I shared some observations. As I said before I understand you are emotional. As I also said your approach won’t sway any opinions because you have such a weak position. In case you hadn’t noticed 90% of the population far outweighs the position of 10%. Lol.

Back