VA Governor Flys In Autonomous Aircraft

“I am thrilled to be the first governor to fly in an unmanned aircraft,
The way the article is written is confusing my inner Texas Aggie ..... If there are humans inside that aircraft .... how can it be unmanned? Don't those reporters know nuthin?

The article claims the governor was using a laptop to steer the plane around but the plane is capable of being directed from the ground also. The plane can also sly with no human manipulating a laptop also but in this case the governor was altering the flight a bit using the laptop.

The plane can also sly with no human
1prmup.jpg

The way the article is written is confusing my inner Texas Aggie ..... If there are humans inside that aircraft .... how can it be unmanned? Don't those reporters know nuthin?
maybe they're actually women

Is this actually an "autonomous aircraft" or an airplane with an autopilot that has a bluetooth connection?

I cant help but imagine This Island Earth when it comes to autonomous planes. Infact, this is exactly how I imagone the governors flight went:

ceff062072386db81b3975c14d20800c.jpg
411bff12662dc854cec2d08dba1ca6ad.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Is it ok to say gay on here?
well, not really say it, type it.

If I type it twice at the same time, would it be stereo-typing?

Edit: sorry, I had a back surgery a while ago and after crawling through the attic of a home I'm remodeling I had to take a little medication.
The fridge was closer than the faucet, so I was forced to wash it down with 4 beers instead of water.
I'm about pattern altitude right now.
look out below

I cant help but imagine This Island Earth when it comes to autonomous planes. Infact, this is exactly how I imagone the governors flight went:

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Not possible without an interocitor (perhaps an oscillation overthruster).

Not possible without an interocitor (perhaps an oscillation overthruster).

Actual conversation that took place, while we were messing with a guy:

Tim: Hey Dave (real names), is that a 1976 Honda 360?
Dave: Yep. It sure is.
Tim: Doesn't that engine have a manipulating pulsator with a double loop canal?
Dave: Yep. It sure does.
It was too funny. But karma can be also..

At that time in my life, I owned a 1979 Honda CB750F super sport. (incredible handling bike)
A few days after this conversation took place, I was screaming around a 90 degree curve right where Dave's house is located.
One of Daves chickens decides to cross the road (anyone know why)? and I hit it right in the 50mph lean.
After several holy sh*ts, zig zags, and a huge cloud of feathers had passed, I managed to regain control and survive.
Chicken not so lucky.

Back